As the digital innovation, consulting and transformation brand of the Capgemini Group, Capgemini Invent helps CxOs envision and build what’s next for their organizations. Located in more than 30 offices and 10 creative studios around the world, its 6,000+ strong team combines strategy, technology, data science and creative design with deep industry expertise and insights, to develop new digital solutions and business models of the future.
Capgemini Invent is an integral part of Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion.
A (Senior) Managing Consultant People & Organization at Capgemini Invent will collaborate with functional and industry specialists to assist with the development and implementation of new strategies to access, grow and retain talent; change organizations, cultures and ways of working to seize opportunities and increase innovativeness; enable project teams to successfully deliver transformation and to transform HR departments to cope with digital challenges. In general, he/she will focus on organizational changes and on people.
He/she will focus on taking up responsibilities and leading a multi-disciplinary team on the analysis, design and development of solutions for clients. He/she will contribute to client satisfaction by providing value added services and work products by using individual knowledge and insights. He/she will maintain a focus on detail to ensure deliverables are of the highest caliber, while maintaining an understanding of the big picture. His/her focus is to drive and support the development of new commercial and product growth strategies for the digital age. Finally, he/she will ensure client satisfaction by successfully completing projects and be on the look-out for further business development possibilities.
We are looking for candidates who match the following criteria:
- Have at least 5 years of working experience in consultancy or leading firms in one of our 6 market units:
- Financial Services (FS);
- Manufacturing, Automotive & Life Sciences (MALS);
- Telecom, Media & Technology (TMT);
- Consumer Products, Retail, Distribution & Transport (CPRDT);
- Energy, Utilities & Chemicals (EUC);
- Public Services (PS).
- Have proven track records in Agile transformation, Change management of organizations, in digital HR processes such as retaining people, reskilling staff, training, workforce transition….
- Have elaborate experience in developing and implementing strategies that enable an organization to cope with changing circumstances in an efficient way.
- Possess strong general consulting skills and can overcome internal barriers through drive and determination.
- Have strong project management skills (recognized certifications like PRINCE II etc. are a plus).
- Have knowledge of business process improvement methods and tools such as Agile, Change management methodologies, Lean, BPR, Sage,….
- You hold a master’s degree in Business or Engineering.
- An MBA or an additional master’s degree is a plus.
- You are fluent in English and French or Dutch plus you have a practical knowledge of the other Belgian national language.
- You have very strong interpersonal skills, including, but not limited to, verbal and written communication skills up to CxO level.
- You can empathize with clients in politically challenging environments, can work under pressure within given timeframes.
- You are a digital native, are eager to learn and want to grow rapidly in our organization.
- You are a team player that can work in teams with people of different grades and backgrounds.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset, are results-oriented and have a can-do mentality.
- You are flexible in terms of assignment location.