Capgemini Invent works closely with our energy, utilities and renewables clients to solve their most important challenges in strategy, innovation, and digital transformation. We are looking to strengthen our team with you who want to invent what’s next for the energy and utilities businesses.
The focus of your role:
As an experienced consultant at Invent Stavanger you will work with C-Suite level clients to accelerate their energy transition goals and/or startups with disruptive ideas for the energy business. Whether you’re an expert in energy operations or identifying opportunities within digitalization and new technologies, we are interested in your ability to work in the interface between technology, business, and the energy industry.
You will be responsible for projects of high strategic importance to our clients, hence it’s essential to have the ability to build close working relationships founded on trust. You’ll have demonstrable experience working in and leading teams to deliver strong outcomes.
You will be joining us at an exciting time – our continuous growth will give you the opportunity to shape the regional offer for one of the world’s most renowned consulting brands. You will identify attractive domains and develop our capabilities, accelerating your career in a fun, challenging and friendly environment.
Suitable candidates will have:
- Master’s degree in a relevant subject area, with strong academic results
- 2-10 years of relevant experience within management consulting and/or business development positions in the industry of oil & gas, electricity, renewables or related topics such as energy transition
- Deep knowledge of the Oil & Gas value chain and experience from either subsea, subsurface, operations and maintenance (offshore and onshore), drilling and wells, field development or supply chain management. Specialized knowledge of specific area is a plus as is experience working in the field
- 1-3 years of experience with end-to-end transformation programs, process improvement or optimization of value chain. Experience managing project teams delivering for internal or external clients, providing strategic direction, change management and helping others to develop
- Ability to interact, collaborate, challenge and influence stakeholders (C-Suite)
- Robust analytical skills (quantitative and qualitative)
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong commercial orientation and a focus on business development
- An entrepreneurial mindset and a can-do mentality
- Eagerness to learn and grow rapidly in our organization
What we can offer?
- The opportunity to create real value for our customers
- Competitive salary conditions
- Good pension and insurance schemes, including private health insurance
- Good career opportunities and focus on competence development, including personal career planning, certifications, professional groups and courses both in Norway and through Capgemini’s own university in Paris
- A large number of social activities you can participate in. In addition, we have 5 company cabins that our employees can use in Trysil, Geilo, Hemsedal, Gaustablikk and Sirdal
Please attach CV, cover letter and transcripts and apply to the position – we look forward to hearing from you!
If you have any questions regarding the position, please do not hesitate to contact Gabriela Roth, Senior Consultant at Capgemini Invent at firstname.lastname@example.org or our Recruitment Specialist Ella Ravnanger at email@example.com
We look forward to receiving your application. Applications are processed continuously.
For more information visit: https://www.capgemini.com/no-no/service/invent/