Senior Consultant – Intelligent & Sustainable Operations
As the digital innovation, consulting, and transformation brand of the Capgemini Group, Capgemini Invent helps CxOs envision and build what’s next for their organizations. Located in more than 30 offices worldwide and 37 creative studios around the world, its 10,000+ strong team member combines strategy, technology, data science, and creative design with deep industry expertise and insights, to develop new digital solutions and business models of the future.
Capgemini Invent is an integral part of Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology, and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital, and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270.000 team members in 40+ countries.
As (senior) consultant in the Intelligent & Sustainable operations unit, you will help our clients to leverage a converging set of technologies to improve their operations and thrive in today’s VUCA environment.
Your responsibilities include:
- Assessment of the clients (digital) technology maturity.
- Support the client in the definition of a vision for intelligent operations.
- Identification and assessment of improvement opportunities; bringing these together in a transformation roadmap.
- Delivery of transformation projects.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR ?
We are looking for candidates who match the following criteria:
- Experienced in consultancy methods and approaches like
- Excellent presentation and articulation skills
- Shape and solve problems using both qualitative and quantitative, data-driven approaches
- Use case ideation, prioritization, and development
- Business process modeling and optimization
- Business case development
- Experience working across the industrial operations is a plus.
- Experience with lean methodologies is a plus.
- Experience with agile project delivery is a plus.
- Supply chain management
- Specific knowledge of supply chain visibility, last mile or warehousing and supporting technology or solutions
- Specific knowledge of transport management or control towers and supporting technology or solutions
- Specific knowledge of autonomous planning, Integrated Business Planning and/or advanced forecasting and supporting technology or solutions
- Smart Factory
- Specific knowledge of manufacturing operations and supporting technology or solutions (SCADA/MES)
- Specific knowledge of operations management and supporting technology or solutions (OEE control tower)
- Specific knowledge about manufacturing quality and supporting technology or solutions
- Smart Asset management
- Specific knowledge about Asset Lifecycle Management (ISO 55000 certification is a plus).
- Specific knowledge about Asset Investment Planning and supporting technology or solutions.
- Specific knowledge about predictive maintenance and supporting technology or solutions.
- Master’s degree in engineering or industrial operations.
- Masters’ degree in supply chain management is a plus for supply chain related roles.
- Certification in an (agile) project management methodology.
- You are fluent in English and French or Dutch plus you have practical knowledge of the other Belgian national language.
- Work experience in the industrial or utilities sector.
- Understanding of the link between strategy, business models and operating models.
- Working knowledge of engineering, manufacturing, and/or service operations systems and ideally how they integrate from a capability, process, and data perspective. Implementation experience is a plus.
WHAT WE OFFER
- An exciting and intellectually challenging job within a leading management consulting company.
- An interesting salary package including a company car and fringe benefits.
- A direct career path with growth potential in a dynamic and diverse team.
- The ability to carve out your own growth path in line with your interests and capabilities.
- Training and Personal Development opportunities in line with your personal ambitions.