(Senior) Consultant – Customer Transformation
As the digital innovation, consulting and transformation brand of the Capgemini Group, Capgemini Invent helps CxOs envision and build what’s next for their organizations. Located in more than 30 offices and 10 creative studios around the world, its 6,000+ strong team combines strategy, technology, data science and creative design with deep industry expertise and insights, to develop new digital solutions and business models of the future.
Capgemini Invent is an integral part of Capgemini, a responsible and multicultural global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of more than 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. In 2020, Capgemini reported global revenues of 16 billion euros.
As a (senior) Customer Transformation Consultant at Capgemini Invent you will be part of our “Customer First” capability unit. With this unit, we aim to inspire, lead and support organisations on their journey to deliver exceptional personalized experiences and guide them through a customer-led business transformation, so they can thrive sustainably.
As a team member of the Customer First team, you will focus on the analysis, design and development of solutions for clients in a multi-disciplinary team environment. Under supervision, you will collaborate with functional and industry specialists to assist with the strategy and execution of innovative solutions using established methodologies and frameworks. You will ensure deliverables are of the highest quality while maintaining an understanding of the bigger picture.
We are looking for candidates who match the following criteria:
Have at least 1 year of working experience in consultancy or leading firms in one or more of our market units:
- Consumer products & Retail
- Life Sciences
- Public Sector
- European Institutions
- Have experience in developing or transforming strategies and business & operating models tailored to the needs of clients
- Possess strong general consulting skills and the ability to overcome barriers through drive and determination
- Have stream and/or project management skills (recognized certifications like PRINCE II etc. are a plus)
- You hold a master’s degree in Business or Engineering
- An MBA or an additional master’s degree is a plus
- You are fluent in English and French or Dutch plus you have practical knowledge of the other Belgian national language
- You have very strong interpersonal skills, including, but not limited to, verbal and written communication skills up to CxO level
- You can empathize with clients in politically challenging environments, can work under pressure within given timeframes
- You are a digital native, are eager to learn and want to grow rapidly in our organization
- You are a team player that can work in teams with people of different grades and backgrounds
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset, are results-oriented and have a can-do mentality
- You are flexible in terms of assignment location