Cloud Transformation (Senior) Consultant & Manager
As a Senior Consultant or Manager in the Business Technology team
at Capgemini Invent you will collaborate with functional and industry specialists and put both your technology and industry knowledge to the use of organizations, helping them overcoming challenges and enhancing their business processes while leveraging the latest digital solutions.
Leveraging your experience and technical knowledge, you will act as a Cloud Specialist
taking up responsibilities and leading a multi-disciplinary team on the analysis, design and development of Cloud-based solutions for our highly diversified portfolio of clients. You will contribute to client satisfaction by providing value-added services and sharp recommendations relying on the work of your team and your inherent knowledge and understanding of the industry.
Embracing the responsibility of a subject-matter expert, you will foster client collaboration in Cloud-related engagements, generating recognition of and reliance on the services of your team of knowledgeable consultants.
Relying on your extensive tech-related knowledge and industry experience, you’ll lead a team in liaising with our clients and delivering added-value to their organizations. Additionally, you gradually take ownership of business volumes while maintaining a focus on detail to ensure deliverables are of the highest caliber, meeting the client’s expectations.
As a Cloud Specialist you will act as a key member of the Business Technology team, being instrumental in various, cross-industry client engagements while contributing to the team ambitious growth in several Cloud-related focus areas, such as:
- Cloud Strategy
- Cloud Migration/Transformation Roadmap
- Cloud Maturity Assessment
- Cloud Target Operating Models
- Cloud Security & Compliance
- Cloud Architecture
Furthermore, you will take an active role within our practice, contributing in the improvement and maintenance of an inclusive, highly-productive and future-fit environment, in which people love working and with which our clients both enjoy and value partnering.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR ?
- From 3 to 8 years’ experience in Cloud-oriented consultancy or comparable experience in IT positions.
- A track record of delivering or managing projects in several of the Cloud-related focus areas mentioned above.
- A proven experience or certified understanding of the main Cloud Services offerings on the market (AWS, GCP, Azure, …).
- Strong project management skills in line with the industry standards (recognized certifications like PRINCE II etc. are a plus).
- In-depth knowledge of one or several specific industries, corroborated by several years of professional exposure or involvement.
- A strong business acumen and sharp client-facing communication skills.
- A master’s degree in Business, Engineering or Computer Sciences.
- An MBA or an additional master’s degree is a plus.
- You are fluent in English as well as French or Dutch, and you have a practical knowledge of the other Belgian national language.
- You have very strong interpersonal skills, including, but not limited to, verbal and written communication skills up to CxO level.
- You can empathize with clients in politically challenging environments, can work under pressure within given timeframes.
- You are a digital native, are eager to learn and want to grow rapidly in our organization.
- You are a team player that can work in teams with people of different grades and backgrounds.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset, are results-oriented and have a can-do mentality.
- You are flexible in terms of assignment location.
WHAT WE OFFER
- An exciting and intellectually challenging job within a leading management consulting company
- An interesting salary package including a company car and fringe benefits
- A direct career path with growth potential in a dynamic and diverse team
- The ability to carve out your own growth path in line with your interests and capabilities
- Training and Personal Development opportunities in line with your personal ambitions