Digital IT Transformation Manager
As the digital innovation, consulting, and transformation brand of the Capgemini Group, Capgemini Invent helps CxOs envision and build what’s next for their organizations. Located in more than 30 offices worldwide and 37 creative studios around the world, its 10,000+ strong team member combines strategy, technology, data science, and creative design with deep industry expertise and insights, to develop new digital solutions and business models of the future.
Capgemini Invent is an integral part of Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology, and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital, and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270.000 team members in 40+ countries.
As a Manager in the Business Technology team
at Capgemini Invent you will be leading and managing a team that collaborates with functional and industry specialists while putting its technology and industry knowledge to the use of organizations
Leveraging your experience and technical knowledge, you will act as a Digital IT Transformation Specialist taking up responsibilities and leading a multi-disciplinary team on the analysis, design and development digital transformations for our highly diversified portfolio of clients. You will contribute to client satisfaction by providing value-added services and sharp recommendations relying on the work of your team and your inherent knowledge and understanding of the industry.
Embracing the responsibility of a subject-matter expert, you will foster client collaboration in digital transformation engagements, generating recognition of and reliance on the services of your team of knowledgeable consultants.
Relying on your extensive tech-related knowledge and industry experience, you’ll supervise delivery teams across different client engagements and will coordinate business development efforts in several focus areas. Steering your teams, you will embrace market trends and industry-specific needs to better respond to converted and potential clients.
As a Digital IT Transformation Specialist, you will act as a key member of the Business Technology team, being instrumental in various cross-industry client engagements while contributing to the team ambitious growth in several focus areas, such as:
- Business IT Architecture
- Business Processes Digitalization & Redesign
- Digital IT Transformation Roadmap
- IT Application/Solution Deployment
- IT Asset and Systems Modelling
- IT Asset Lifecyle Management
- IT Change Management
Furthermore, you will take an active role within our practice, contributing in the improvement and maintenance of an inclusive, highly-productive and future-fit environment, in which people love working and with which our clients both enjoy and value partnering.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- From 3 to 8 years’ experience in IT Transformation consultancy or comparable experience in IT positions.
- A track record of delivering or managing projects in several of the focus areas mentioned above.
- In-depth knowledge of one or several industries’ business processes, corroborated by several years of professional exposure or involvement.
- Strong project management skills in line with the industry standards (recognized certifications like PRINCE II etc. are a plus).
- Broad expertise in IT Governance and IT Change Management corroborated by certified knowledge of main industry standards (ITIL, COBIT, …)
- A strong business acumen and sharp client-facing communication skills.
- A master’s degree in Business, Engineering or Computer Sciences.
- An MBA or an additional master’s degree is a plus.
- You are fluent in English as well as French or Dutch, and you have a practical knowledge of the other Belgian national language.
- You have very strong interpersonal skills, including, but not limited to, verbal and written communication skills up to CxO level.
- You can empathize with clients in politically challenging environments, can work under pressure within given timeframes.
- You are a digital native, are eager to learn and want to grow rapidly in our organization.
- You are a team player that can work in teams with people of different grades and backgrounds.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset, are results-oriented and have a can-do mentality.
- You are flexible in terms of assignment location.
WHAT WE OFFER
- An exciting and intellectually challenging job within a leading management consulting company.
- An interesting salary package including a company car and fringe benefits.
- A direct career path with growth potential in a dynamic and diverse team.
- The ability to carve out your own growth path in line with your interests and capabilities.
- Training and Personal Development opportunities in line with your personal ambitions.