As the leader for today’s leaders, Capgemini brings deep industry experience, innovative service offerings and next-generation global delivery.
Work and learn in a profoundly dynamic environment. Work side by side with your colleagues while partnering with the client. Play with hot technologies.
Capgemini offers end to end IT solutions. We work in Project Mode for our clients in all Industries. Banks, Insurance companies but also Automotive, Pharma… from small to large projects.
Capgemini provides talent with a challenging international environment and a captivating perspective on their future. At Capgemini you can gain various expertise and build a large international network, you will have 270.000 colleagues from all over the world.
If you believe that honesty, boldness, modesty, trust, freedom, team spirit and fun are important company values we have a match. Check it out, here you find our 7 core values.
part-time on-site, part-time home working
Communication and personality
- English: must have
- and preferably at least one local language (Dutch or French)
- Strong soft skills: good written and oral communication, problem-solving mindset, able to work independently, dynamic, etc.
- Confident and not afraid of a new challenge
- Daily support of a C-2 role (transversal and high-level view)
- Provide constructive feedback and recommendations on data management topics
- Support data management initiatives on the operational level by delivering IT Data management expertise (IT DM best practices/improvement plan, Data quality guidelines/remediation actions, Data modelling guidelines, etc.)
- Coordinate and manage various stakeholders with different backgrounds: from all levels (operational, tactical and strategic) in and or outside Belgium
- Maintain the overview of all data management initiatives ongoing within the IT department
- Follow up on data-related topics: data regulatory requirements, data management initiatives, etc.
- Support: Maintain documentation, Prepare PPT for different audiences, Maintain confluence & SharePoint, etc.
- Organize/ animate workshops & facilitate meetings
- Data related knowledge: preferably functional data management (data governance, data quality, data modelling, etc.) but any data related previous experience will be appreciated = “data centricity”.
- PMO activities: Work independently, ability to follow up on requests, manage stakeholders, prepare meetings & workshops, flexibly, etc.
- IT knowledge, a good background in ITIL would be a plus
- Agile methodology
- Knowledge of data management tools: Collibra and/or Power Designer
What motivates you?
Would you like to grow into the role of expert or would you rather develop your managerial skills? At Capgemini, you are at the helm and you have the freedom to direct your career yourself. So tell us your ambitions, we are happy to help you with that. You have access to more than hundreds of training and education through the All you can train program, our Capgemini Academy and the Capgemini University at our unique location near Paris.
What we offer you?
A dynamic environment with like-minded professionals and challenging projects for large clients at home and abroad. That is what you can expect when you start working with us.
We like to work together to achieve good results, but we think a pleasant working atmosphere is just as important. We regularly share knowledge with each other and regularly go out for a nice Friday afternoon drink. What else can you expect?
• Immediately a permanent contract with a suitable salary
• A company car and fuel card
• An expense allowance and a meal allowance
• 32 vacation days
• A non-contributory pension and hospitalization insurance
• A laptop, SIM card and connectivity fee. This way you can work from anywhere
Do you like to give our clients the insight they need? And will you become the driving force behind their (digital) transformation? Then we look forward to receiving your application. You can read more about Capgemini and our people on “Working at Capgemini”.
Have a great day!