part-time on-site, part-time home working
Communication and personality
- English: must have
- French: must have
- Dutch: nice to have
- Strong soft skills: good written and oral communication, problem-solving mindset, able to work independently, dynamic, etc.
- Confident and not afraid of a new challenge
- Daily support of a C-2 role (transversal and high-level view)
- Provide constructive feedback and recommendations on data management topics
- Support data management initiatives on the operational level by delivering IT Data management expertise (IT DM best practices/improvement plan, Data quality guidelines/remediation actions, Data modelling guidelines, etc.)
- Coordinate and manage various stakeholders with different backgrounds: from all levels (operational, tactical and strategic) in and or outside Belgium
- Maintain the overview of all data management initiatives ongoing within the IT department
- Follow up on data-related topics: data regulatory requirements, data management initiatives, etc.
- Support: Maintain documentation, Prepare PPT for different audiences, Maintain confluence & SharePoint, etc.
- Organize/ animate workshops & facilitate meetings
- Data related knowledge: preferably functional data management (data governance, data quality, data modelling, etc.) but any data related previous experience will be appreciated = “data centricity”.
- PMO activities: Work independently, ability to follow up on requests, manage stakeholders, prepare meetings & workshops, flexibly, etc.
- IT knowledge, a good background in ITIL would be a plus
- Agile methodology
- Knowledge of data management tools: Collibra and/or Power Designer