At Capgemini engineering we value excellence, care, responsibility, dynamism and innovation. We offer a job with variation that leaves plenty of room for initiative and development.
In fact, we are not just offering you a job, we’re inviting you to be part of our community where we will provide you trainings, tools & grounds for professional and personal growth. Each career experience is assorted by an attractive salary package.
If you are a team player, if you recognize yourself in this profile and are not afraid of taking on challenges… Apply today!
As a Mechanical Engineer, your responsibilities can include the following:
- create concepts, conceive, develop and simulate concrete complex products
- design concepts through the extensive use of your mathematics modeling, dynamics, simulation and material / structures mechanics skills
- calculate stress, deflections and heat processes in order to provide performance, durability & superior quality products
- solve & correct issues coming through the design process
- perform tests and evaluations on products feasibility using your designed prototypes
- collaborate with the Manufacturing team in order to ensure the projects feasibility
- provide engineering support on hardware issues
- document the design schemes and tactics/strategies
- Master degree in Mechanical, Electromechanical , Aerospace or Material engineering
- Relevant experience in one of these areas: calculation, design, metallic or composite materials
- We value experience with Catia V5, Samcef, Nastran, Patran, Finite Elements, PTC Creo,…
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Fluency in English and Dutch/French is highly desirable.