Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- 10 years of experience in IT sector and a minimum of 5 years in people/business management roles
- Proven management background with experience in leadership of consulting teams of diverse skills, combined with proven technical capabilities
- Ability to take responsibility and independently deliver results on both departmental and business projects
- Strong facilitation, coaching and stakeholder management skills
- Experience in project consulting, delivery and client facing presentations
- Excellent personal organization and ability to prioritize and carry out multiple tasks
- Comfortable working without routine supervision
- Understand and contribute to solutions created by the team from design, through to execution level, with support from Enterprise Architects and other capabilities
It’s not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Experience in any of the following areas including Cloud, End User Services, Service Integration, ServiceNow, Artificial Intelligence, Infra Software Development, Automation, Digital Adoption – would be a huge advantage
What duties will help you grow?
- Manage a team of senior technical experts (Architects, Engineers or Consultants), utilization, incl. forecasting and financial modelling
- Define, execute growth plans, drive recruitment of top talents, respond to current demand
- Manage assignment turnover using networking, upsell and Resource Management support
- Perform personal development planning and manage team performance and support HR processes (promotions, pay increases)
- Build strong project teams and maintain robust communication
What your development path can look like?
This role offers challenges across a variety of responsibilities, incl. the opportunity to influence the future direction of the team and technologies used across the business, building business relationships with customers and internal stakeholders, through to offer development and sales support.
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. MS Azure, AWS, Google or ServiceNow.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Home office: it’s your choice when you want to work from home.
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is Projects & Consulting – part of a business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services.
Our employees say that in P&C team they are surrounded by awesome teammates who are ready to help professionally or just to drink a coffee with – no matter if it’s in person or virtually. You can count on your managers, willing to advise you, support you and give you a constructive feedback. There is a plenty of space to develop yourself, gain knowledge and exchange it for yours in a term of mutual partnership.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9jDjEY9Nxo
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).