Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Proven people management and business development background with experience in the change management or continuous improvement role
- Strong technical background in software development area
- Ability to take ownership and independently deliver results on various departmental and business projects
- Ability to successfully manage a team and business growth in a very dynamic, client-oriented environment.
- Strong facilitation, coaching and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent personal organization and ability to prioritize and carry out multiple tasks
- Proven management background with experience in the leadership of highly skilled consulting teams of diverse skills, combined with proven technical capabilities
What duties will help you grow?
- Directly manage a team of Software Developers / ServiceNow Developers team utilization and cross-capability development including forecasting
- Drive recruitment effort, define and execute growth plans by recruiting top market talents responding to Capgemini Group demand from across the globe
- Effectively manage assignment turnover using your global networking, upsell skills with support from Resource Management
- Perform formal personal development planning and individual team and process performance management
- Ensure awareness, involvement and support from the key stakeholders by building strong project teams and maintaining robust communication
- Work closely with relevant teams internally to ensure alignment and coordination across operations as part of the seamless implementation of existing and new projects
- Follow recent market trends to be able to respond to its challenges and demands
What your development path can look like?
Project Delivery Management Capability Manager is responsible for end-to-end people management of team of experts in the project management area. By working closely with customers and internal teams PDM Capability Manager can expand their leadership capabilities, gather experience in financial modeling and people development.
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. MS Azure, AWS, Google or ServiceNow.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Home office: it’s your choice when you want to work from home.
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is Projects & Consulting – part of a business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services.
Our employees say that in P&C team they are surrounded by awesome teammates who are ready to help professionally or just to drink a coffee with – no matter if it’s in person or virtually. You can count on your managers, willing to advise you, support you and give you a constructive feedback. There is a plenty of space to develop yourself, gain knowledge and exchange it for yours in a term of mutual partnership.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9jDjEY9Nxo
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).