Capgemini is seeking for a Campaign Project Manager
Campaign Project Manager will be responsible for leading the design and delivery of solutions and technologies on Marketo to meet email marketing business goals and technical requirements.
• Manage day-to-day requests by stakeholders in Workfront project management.
• Ensure all email requests follow standard operating procedures and adhere to ADA compliance
• Manage cross-platform promotions, including Dashboard and Paid Social Ads.
• Lead inter-team meetings on the technical and business challenges related to our email marketing initiatives Create, manage and present an actionable BRD/FSD (Blueprint) that aligns to the Marketo
• Identify project issues/risks and present alternatives to alleviate or resolve
• Present high-level overviews of the Marketo architecture and integration capabilities
• Document solutions and engineering flowcharts with great attention to detail
• Marketo Certification
• Excellent knowledge of Email creation, Nurture Programs, data sync up with CRM (Salesforce, Dynamics)
• Excellent understanding of HTML, CSS
• Familiarity with Web hooks integrations
• Familiarity of Java Script, Java Query
• Experience managing clients either internally or in an agency environment
• Highly efficient team player, with the ability to also work independently in a fast-paced, fluid environment
• Experience with web-based On-Demand software solutions
• Familiarity with data architecture/schema
An understanding leveraging Webservices – SOAP and REST APIs
• An understanding of object-oriented programming and design with .NET, Java, and/or PHP is preferred
• Exposure to Internet Marketing tools/strategies preferred
• Strong development experience in campaign management.
• An ideal candidate has a software background, works independently, thrives in an entrepreneurial atmosphere, communicates tactfully, and is able to effectively design, test, and deploy software solutions.
• Provide support for strategy and future state planning of automation and test scenarios.
• Help to gather Business requirements for automation for Marketo program.
• Day to Day project management of multiple campaigns by Channel/Audience.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.