Campaign Project manager
• Responsible for leading the design and delivery of solutions and technologies on Marketo to meet email marketing business goals and technical requirements.
• Strong development experience in campaign management.
• An ideal candidate has a software background, works independently, thrives in an entrepreneurial atmosphere, communicates tactfully, and is able to effectively design, test, and deploy software solutions.
• Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
• Provide support for strategy and future state planning of automation and test scenarios.
• creating project plan and QA Test plan.
• Help to gather Business requirements for automation for Marketo program.
• Day to Day project management of multiple campaigns by Channel/Audience.
• Manage day-to-day requests by stakeholders in Workfront project management.
• Ensure all email requests follow standard operating procedures and adhere to ADA compliance
• Manage cross-platform promotions, including Dashboard and Paid Social Ads.
• Lead inter-team meetings on the technical and business challenges related to our email marketing initiatives Create, manage and present an actionable BRD/FSD (Blueprint) that aligns to the Marketo
• Identify project issues/risks and present alternatives to alleviate or resolve
• Present high-level overviews of the Marketo architecture and integration capabilities
• Document solutions and engineering flowcharts with great attention to detail
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Should Marketo Certified Expert
• Understanding of sales process and methodologies
• Excellent knowledge of Email creation, Nurture Programs, data sync up with CRM (Salesforce, Dynamics)
• Excellent understanding of HTML, CSS
• Familiarity with Web hooks integrations
• Familiarity of Java Script, Java Query
• Experience managing clients either internally or in an agency environment
• Highly efficient team player, with the ability to also work independently in a fast-paced, fluid environment
• Experience with web-based On-Demand software solutions
• Familiarity with data architecture/schema
An understanding leveraging Webservices – SOAP and REST APIs
• An understanding of object-oriented programming and design with .NET, Java, and/or PHP is preferred
• Exposure to Internet Marketing tools/strategies preferred