- Define and implement campaigns related to Salesforce.com, Pardot, Marketo based campaign management process.
- Well versed with providing campaign consulting with diverse industry verticals and service horizontals. Proven expertise in executing campaign consulting with blue chip companies.
- Ability to manage and have a view on strategic/tactical decisions on campaign planning, customer segmentation and revenue goals to be achieved.
- Be aware of global plans and proactively suggest areas for regional alignment.
- Undertake Salesforce.com, Pardot marketo marketing database cleanup for accounts to enrich & update their data and its integrity.
- Advise on campaign execution, account based marketing, lead generation, lead nurturing and demand creation programs in Salesforce.com, Pardot application – having taken the time to understand the campaign objectives
- Proactively advise clients on improving their marketing processes by using lead nurturing, customer buyer journey and best practices
- Should have exposure to radian6
- Reporting and Analytics –
Perform analytics on the campaigns to help demonstrate success to include segmentation and targeting as scoped on a project basis
- Work with Onshore Marketing Managers to define metrics; measure, track, analyze and regularly report on the effectiveness of overall campaign performance.
- Define and implement new marketing automation methodologies that will maximize efficiency Coordination
- Support marketing processes (e.g. campaign management, marketing planning & budgeting) by analyzing specific need of country. Program Manage campaign assets from productions team.
- Collaborate with Email Marketing Team and design responsive emails, responsive templates, and responsive websites
- Effectively collaborate with colleagues and CRM/Demand Generation Operations
- Develop and maintain long-term data strategy and work in tandem with stakeholders
Maintain database integrity and synchronization of marketing systems
- Instrumental in responsive design (emails + templates + websites), Media/Responsive Queries, HTML programming
- Strong project management skills and experience (including knowledge and experience using a variety of industry-recognized Project Management and collaboration tools)
- Ability to mentor and drive a large team of campaign specialists
- Experience in campaign management or direct marketing
- Well versed in CRM operations related to sales & marketing
- Team handling
- Exceptionally strong communication skills across all levels
- Demonstrated experience in developing marketing plan & campaign management for business services
- Clarity of thought and ability to negotiate ambiguity
- Self-driven and proactive team member
- Previous experience working with onshore teams would be desirable but not essential
- Working knowledge of Adobe creative cloud is a big plus.
- Advanced knowledge of CRM software like Salesforce.com, Pardot, Eloqua , Marketo
- Advanced Knowledge of HTML, CSS, Responsive Design, Media/Responsive Design Queries and Templates
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Working knowledge of ERP
- Knowledge of VBA preferred but not mandatory