- Ability to have participate and contribute on campaign planning, campaign management and operations.
- Develop and executes campaigns for account based marketing, lead generation, lead nurturing and demand creation programs in Salesforce.com, Pardot application – having taken the time to understand the campaign objectives.
- Proactively advise clients on improving their marketing processes by using lead nurturing, customer buyer journey and best practices.
- Perform analytics on the campaigns to help demonstrate success to include segmentation and targeting as scoped on a project basis.
- Work with Onshore Marketing Managers to define metrics; measure, track, analyse and regularly report on the effectiveness of overall campaign performance.
- Effectively collaborate with colleagues and CRM/Demand Generation Operations.
- Develop and maintain long-term data strategy and work in tandem with stakeholders.
- Maintain database integrity and synchronization of marketing systems.
- Create reports leveraging Salesforce and Pardot.
- Undertake Salesforce.com, Pardot marketing database clean-up for accounts to enrich & update their data and its integrity.
- Define and implement new marketing automation methodologies that will maximize efficiency.
- Collaborate with Email Marketing Team and design responsive emails, responsive templates, and responsive websites.