Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Proven experience (at least 3 years) and strong process knowledge within at least one of the following areas: Credit-to-Cash (C2C) or Procure-to-Pay (P2P) or Record-to-Analyze (R2A)
- Experience in process documentation (process flows, narratives, operating procedures, control frameworks) preparation
- Continuous Improvement and Innovation mindset and experience
- Very good communication and presentation skills;
- Ready for project type of work, with frequent Client interactions
- Knowledge and experience in at least one of the ERPs: S4H, SAP ECC or Oracle
- Awareness of non-ERP process supporting tools within your area of expertise (i.e. Cadency, Blackline, Service Now, Jira, Tradeshift, Ariba, Coupa, Rimilia, Webcollect, High Radius etc.)
- Demonstrate proactiveness and self-reliant approach to work with a limited supervision
- Fluent spoken and written English
It’s not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Transition and other type of project work experience with exposure to Client
- Awareness of Intelligent Automation and Robotics Process Automation capabilities
- Experience in process mapping in Visio or Business Optix or Aris (or similar) including BPMN notation awareness
- Experience in conducting workshops and meetings with 5+ people
What duties will help you grow?
As an integral part of Capgemini’s Finance Powered by Intelligent Automation Consulting (FPIA) Consulting Team, you will help guide our Clients towards large-scale transformations using automation and technology solutions at the very forefront of innovation in C2C/P2P/R2A area. You will have the opportunity to shape the future of business operations at large and will take responsibility for fine-tuning and orchestrating technology-enabled transformation projects. We seek focused and inspired individuals who have the special power to build the close, trusting relationships that are key to delivering the seamless and efficient transitions and transformations that Clients expect from Capgemini. So, as a Business Transformation Senior Analyst you will have a chance to:
- Participate in the process and technology transformation projects within Finance, supporting Transformation Consultants and Transformation Managers in successful development of agreed project deliverables for internal as well as for external Clients
- Participate in the projects that may be related but not limited to: target operating model design, process design, process and technology maturity assessment, benchmarking, GBS / SSC set up, automation potential assessment, ERP/Platform solutions implementation, RPA implementation, transition, training delivery, change management and similar
- Learn and apply in practice different process improvement methodologies (e.g. Lean Six Sigma / DGEM Benchmarking / ESOAR / 5 senses of Intelligent Automation) to the area of expertise for the continuous improvement and transformation purposes
- Prepare and own certain project deliverables related to documentation of identified process challenges, potential improvements and benefits, business requirement documents, solution documents, technical designs, benchmarking report out
- Support data gathering as well as various analyses that will lead towards identification of improvement recommendations for clients
- Under close supervision and guidance of project manager – make convincing presentations and put own ideas forward to Client
- Support facilitation of meetings within own business area
- Learn the consulting techniques related to problem solving, design thinking, selling, and delivery of convincing presentation of your ideas
- Keep abreast of technology technological developments, their strengths and weaknesses and suggest technology related improvements within the given area of expertise
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
- You’ll be working with the latest technology solutions in the business services (i.e. AI, RPA, Big Data, Blockchain, Process Mining etc.)
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We are a unique team of experts and professionals, working in a consulting team. We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. One of the teams is Finance Powered by Intelligent Automation Consulting (FPIA) – part of Capgemini Business Services unit.
Capgemini Finance Powered by Intelligent Automation Consulting Team (FPIA Consulting) helps organizations worldwide on their transformation journeys toward increased efficiency, effectiveness, control and competitiveness of their Finance departments, as well as towards improved customer experience, customer satisfaction and growing the core business of our Clients. We provide innovative process, organizational and technological solutions to demanding problems, solutions which are often recognized as trailblazing. We promise and deliver Frictionless Finance solution for our Clients.
We are trusted advisors to our Clients, as our Consultants have hands-on experience and are true experts in the field. We are partnering with external market leading technology vendors, we are exploring new AI technologies as well as collaborate with other Capgemini Business Units to bring the best out of Capgemini Group to our Clients. We believe the collaboration is key, and it is from this source that all else springs. It is only through working closely with each other, and closely listening and responding to our Clients that we can achieve the results we’ve become known for.
To learn more, check: https://www.capgemini.com/pl-pl/fpia-consulting/