Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Proven experience and strong process expertise in C2C (understanding of other towers would be an asset)
- 1 year of experience in Stream Management or acting as key support to PM / Stream Manager
- Fluent English
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Tools: master of MS Office (Excel and PowerPoint), Project Management Tools (e.g.: MS Projects), SAP or Oracle, MsVisio (must have experience with process design and documentation including)
What duties will help you grow?
- Contribute to proposal development (from client request through to final issue and potentially subsequent project delivery)
- Develop and use various analysis, monitor their usage by team members ensuring quality results and overall objectives are not compromised
- Facilitate workshops
- Make decisions on process issues
- Support transformational transition as SME / Lead
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
- You’ll be working with the latest technology solutions in the business services (i.e. AI, RPA, Big Data, Blockchain, Process Mining etc.)
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We are a unique team of experts and professionals, working in a consulting team. We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. One of the teams is Finance Powered by Intelligent Automation Consulting (FPIA) – part of Capgemini Business Services unit.
Capgemini Finance Powered by Intelligent Automation Consulting Team (FPIA Consulting) helps organizations worldwide on their transformation journeys toward increased efficiency, effectiveness, control and competitiveness of their Finance departments, as well as towards improved customer experience, customer satisfaction and growing the core business of our Clients. We provide innovative process, organizational and technological solutions to demanding problems, solutions which are often recognized as trailblazing. We promise and deliver Frictionless Finance solution for our Clients.
We are trusted advisors to our Clients, as our Consultants have hands-on experience and are true experts in the field. We are partnering with external market leading technology vendors, we are exploring new AI technologies as well as collaborate with other Capgemini Business Units to bring the best out of Capgemini Group to our Clients. We believe the collaboration is key, and it is from this source that all else springs. It is only through working closely with each other, and closely listening and responding to our Clients that we can achieve the results we’ve become known for.
To learn more, check: https://www.capgemini.com/pl-pl/fpia-consulting/