Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
About the role:
The Directory Services Engineering team within the Identity and Access Management function of Core Engineering is looking for experienced C# / .NET developers.
This position will be working with a global team responsible for the architecture design and development of systems supporting the on-premise Active Directory and cloud-based identity platforms for a top tier Investment Bank. We are looking for developers with experience in Windows enterprise infrastructure who understand the requirements for global distributed platforms that require very high levels of uptime. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of five years of professional experience in a software engineering role.
You will be working with a global team of highly motivated platform engineers and software developers delivering solutions specializing in a range of technologies with a remit to define and build integrated architectures for secure scalable infrastructure services serving a diverse set of internal and external use cases.
- Execute the full software product lifecycle analysis from technical design to development to testing to release and support
- Contribute to and eventually lead software engineering and re-engineering projects
- Collaborate with engineers from other platform teams to design and implement new features
- Engage in production troubleshooting
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor s Degree or similar experience in Computer Science Information Technology Electronics or Communication
- 4+ years C# / .NET hands on development experience
- Proficiency in designing developing and testing software in C# willingness to learn and adopt new languages as necessary
- The ability to communicate technical concepts effectively both in writing and orally as well as the interpersonal skills required to collaborate effectively with colleagues across diverse technology teams
- Solid experience of version control continuous integration deployment and configuration management tools
- The ability to understand and effectively debug both new and existing software
- Experience with public cloud environments Microsoft Azure
- AWS Certified Developer or equivalent Experience with PowerShell software development and automated testing
- Experience in Java software development and Angular or React
What we offer:
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.