With almost 200,000 people in over 40 countries, Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of USD 15.78 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs and drive the results they want. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at http://www.capgemini.com. Rightshore ® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
Location: New York, NY
Position: Full Time
Role: C++ Developer
- C and DB Developer with PERL scripting experience.
- At least 5 years of development experience in VC C within Windows UNIX platforms VS 2008.
- Solid understanding of equity derivatives risk management software and professional experience in that area.
- Solid knowledge of SQL and database with experience and good understanding of database concepts Oracle Sybase and or MS SQL.
- Working knowledge of messaging systems Solace TIBCO RV MQ not a must but a nice to have Solid knowledge of XML parsing DTD and schema.
- Experience with grid technologies e g data synapse a plus Experience developing for Sophis Murex or other like derivatives platforms a plus.
- Primary technical Skills strong in V C.
- Good experience in Oracle DB Secondary Skills PERL, UNIX Scripting Optional C Python.
- Domain Capital Markets with Derivatives and Risk experience.
- Good communication skills.
- Supporting equity derivatives desks within RBC Capital Markets his encompasses functions within Front Office Risk Management Finance Accounting and Operations Interacting with developers in Offshore and Toronto as well as QA and business analysts to provide technical solutions implementing tasks independently from a technical perspective.
- Working with others on the team to develop technology solutions that meet sponsors stakeholder requirements while demonstrating high levels of quality and productivity Implementing tasks designing application solutions fixing bugs to meet specific customer requirements.
- Ability to develop software components and systems with technically sound design that also comply with acceptable standards.
- Must be a team player work well with other team members.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.