Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creating detailed design documents
- Implementing new Solution rules
- Creating unit cases / test plan
- UAT support
- Deploying the new Solution and execute post-implementation test after Execute post-implementation test after the deployment is completed
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Fluent in Japanese languages. (Native or N2 above)
- Good knowledge on Life Insurance Domain
- 3+ years experience of C++ Software development experience
- Mandatory to have database knowledge
- Methodical in approach and ability to break down a goal into tasks and execute.
- Ability to clearly communicate complex technical ideas, regardless of the technical capacity of the audience.
- Strong inter-personal skills and ability to work as part of a team.
Nice to Have:
- Fluent in English
- J2EE, Apache HTTP