A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion.
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Rightshore ® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini .
Job Location – Toronto, ON
Job type – Full Time Permanent
Position – C++ Developer
Job Description :
- C and DB Developer with PERL scripting experience.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in C.
- C and DB Development with PERL scripting experience.
- At least 5 years of development experience in VC within Windows UNIX platforms VS 2008.
- Good expertise of Visual Studio is must have Solid knowledge of SQL and database with experience and good understanding of database concepts.
- Oracle Sybase and or MS SQL Working knowledge of messaging systems.
- Solace TIBCO RV MQ not a must but a nice to have.
- Solid knowledge of XML parsing DTD and schema.
- Experience with grid technologies e g data synapse a plus.
- Experience developing for Sophis Murex or other like derivatives platforms a plus.
- Primary technical Skills strong in VC Experience in Google test is nice to have.
- Testing experience in agile methodology is a must have.
- Good experience in Oracle DB.
- PERL UNIX Scripting Optional C Python.
- Candidate with solid understanding of equity derivatives risk management software and professional experience will be a preferred but not mandatory.
- Experience in Domain areas within Capital Markets with Derivatives and Risk experience will help.
- Good communication skills.
- Responsbilities Supporting equity derivatives desks within Capital Markets his encompasses functions within Front Office Risk Management Finance Accounting and Operations.
- Working with others on the team to develop technology solutions that meet sponsors stakeholder requirements while demonstrating high levels of quality and productivity.
- Implementing tasks designing application solutions fixing bugs to meet specific customer requirements.
- Ability to develop software components and systems with technically sound design that also comply with acceptable standards.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.