C++ / C# & COM | 4 to 6 years | Bengaluru
- Experience in Software/Functional/System configuration, integration and testing
- Experience in Software development/testing related to C++/C# & COM and prefer to work in project configuration/integration.
- Experience in Automatic Train Supervision/Central Control Center/Train management System/Signaling principles
- Ability to understand the real time behavior, complex systems with client/server applications (Windows, OPC,) and distributed database (XML, SQL,) and implements configuration
- Specifies integration test objectives, designs test cases, develops test procedures (test files and scenario), and ensures traceability vs requirements according to Requirements Management Plan
- Knowledge of Windows (2K, XP, Win7), MS office tools
- Knowledge of OOPs concepts, Scripting (Install shield /VB/VBA) OPC, XML, SQL and Networking fundamentals is desirable.
- Ability to apply internal process required for ATS integration
August 4, 2020