Our client, one of the largest banks in the world , is looking for a C# and UI Developer who will actively contribute to various projects within Front Office Technology teams which maintain tools for Front Office business users – Traders, Sales, Product Control and Risk Managers in London, New York, Singapore and Tokyo.
You will be:
- Analysing new requirements to find the most appropriate technical solution and contributing to the overall system design.
- Focusing on good code quality and high-test coverage and actively participating in code reviews.
- Contributing to the delivery of complex projects in collaboration with global teams, to develop new or enhance existing systems.
- Working directly with the front office business users in an agile environment.
- Participating in the 3rd level support.
What we’re looking for:
- Strong knowledge of C#.
and .NET 4.5+ framework.
- Service Oriented Architecture using REST.
- Experience with relational database, preferably MS SQL Server/T-SQL.
- Strong understanding of common design patterns, software engineering fundamentals and best practices.
- Experience with source control systems ( e.g. Git ), CI tools ( e.g. TeamCity ), Issue-tracking systems ( e.g. JIRA ), Agile methodologies ( e.g. Scrum ).
- Experience with analysing business requirements and proposing robust solutions.
- Ability to work with the business analysts, peers, and project managers to understand their requirements.
- Degree in a technical, science, engineering, or mathematical discipline.
What will help you in the role:
- A strong analytical/problem solving mind-set
- .Net Core
- Pub/Sub messaging systems ( Solace, WebsphereMQ, RabbitMQ etc.)
- Python, PowerShell
- Cloud ( AWS, Azure )
- Experience in writing unit/integration tests
What do we offer?
…to be the one shaping technology future in banking, you will stay at the top of the technological game with us.
Does it sound tempting? Then do not hesitate and share your CV with us!