Buyer – HR/Recruitment and Training Category
London, Holborn – with flexibility
A global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion. People matter, results count.
Who you’ll be working with
Working in the global procurement team with a focus on the UK Capgemini business, this exciting role sits across all business units across the UK, reporting into the head of external resource and services procurement. The team manage the vast majority of non-IT spend across the UK supporting UK management but report completely globally in structure. Procurement operate at a high-profile level in the business and the main stakeholders will be Directors and above.
The focus of your role
The role will focus on full responsibility and management of recruitment subcategories including academies, executive and early careers, and training, in addition to supporting the Senior Category Buyer in the management of fully outsourced contingent and perm hiring functions across the UK business. The right person will be working across HR, recruitment, delivery, and training to ensure suitable supply chains, demonstrate value for money, mitigate risk through contractual negotiations ultimately to deliver fit for purpose solutions for the UK business. The role has sole accountability for circa £20M in spend across the subcategories across a large supplier base.
This is a complex and fast paced role, that will be incredibly rewarding for the right person!
What you’ll do
- Take responsibility and lead subcategories within the Recruitment Acquisition Category, reporting directly into the Senior Category Buyer.
- Work with the Senior Category Buyer to manage recruitment requirements using Fieldglass by understanding demand, skillset requirements and changes in industry to advise the business on the best route to market.
- Support in the strategic management of high value procurement from RFx utilisation to negotiation and SRM through to continuous improvement and optimisation.
- Ensure clear and fit for purpose supply chains, through section and rationalisation.
- Support the Senior Category Buyer in building and operationalising a clear strategy for the category, including a roadmap for continuous improvement and value creation through automation and standardisation
- Ensure the business understand the value you and the procurement function deliver and be the first point of contact for all queries.
What you’ll bring
- Experience in HR Recruitment/Training procurement.
- Stakeholder management and strong interpersonal skills including negotiation as you will be leading conversations with a wide variety of stakeholders at all levels, both internally and externally.
- A willingness to learn and take on responsibility.
- Enthusiasm, drive, ambition, and an independent attitude, to fit in with the flexible nature of the role and the working environment, with a view to further your career within Procurement and Capgemini
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often ground-breaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.