At Capgemini Portugal, we are looking for a experienced recruiter with a track record of successful hiring, self starter, who can shape a role, build effective relationships across the countries, be active in the external & internal market. Ideally internal hire as knowledge of how Capgemini works will be a big advantage.
We have a young, fun and dynamic team where you would fit right in!
What are we looking for?
Deliver the recruitment numbers for the Strategic Deals Team & support targeted Senior Hiring for MU’s
- In partnership with the CoE heads build the recruitment plan for the remainder of 2021;
- Align with the MU practices and recruitment leads in each country to deliver against the plan;
- Use direct sourcing tools (e.g. Linkedin License) and methods to “Head-Hunt” target candidates;
- Support selected senior hiring targets across whole BU;
- Proactive candidate management of pipeline & build of funnel, including nurturing targets for future hiring.
Marketing & Channel Management
- Build and refresh specific campaigns to target required profiles, internal and external – working with marketing;
- Ensure the Capgemini & Sogeti Brands and the channels to market are optimized;
- Align with MU’s for access to local Job board and vacancy slots. Acquire own linked in License and job slots;
- Refresh and launch referral campaigns across the BU, using MU rules and with the MU HR;
- Build a landscape of strong Search firms & Agencies (consult with the Group), negotiation of agreements for target hires.
Regular status reports on key KPI’S
- Pipeline health, active candidates, candidate ageing, cost per hire, time to hire, manager response time, candidate funnel, gender funnel. For SDT and for whole BU.
Lead the Recruiter Community of the BU
- Take leadership of the BU Recruiter Community;
- Arrange and update regular interactions of all recruiters in the BU including learnings, sharing of best practices;
- Attend and cascade from the Group Recruitment Community and updates on Licenses & group reporting required.
What are we offering?
- The opportunity to work in great, dynamic teams;
- Health and Life insurance;
- The possibility of investing in certifications and training;
- A permanent contract with an attractive compensation package and benefits.