Business Unit Manager Industry / Engineering Altran Nordics
Location: Copenhagen or Aarhus, Denmark
Are you the experienced and passionate leader who we are looking for to grow our business in Denmark?
Altran is an integral part of Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology, and engineering services.
Altran ranks as the undisputed global leader in Engineering and R&D services (ER&D). The company offers clients an unmatched value proposition to address their transformation and innovation needs. Altran works alongside its clients, from initial concept through industrialization, to invent the products and services of tomorrow. For over 30 years, the company has provided expertise in aerospace, automotive, defence, energy, finance, life sciences, railway and telecommunications.
We offer you a work environment branded by innovation. You will be working with the cutting edge of IT and technology, surrounded by dedicated and skilled colleagues with high expertise. For us, our core values Ambition & Care influence everything that we do, and we will always put our employees before the customer.
We are seeking a driven and truly engaged leader to our entity in Denmark. You will be a part of a strong global organization focusing on mainly Engineering R&D Services where you will have the entire profit and loss responsibility. You will further develop our strong position in this area where we help our customers to transform their products and services. You have at least 10 years of experience from leading roles within general management as well as experiences of working with sales in high-growth start up or similar.
As a Business Unit Manager, you will build client relations, tailor and propose services and close contracts in collaboration with account executives. In parallel you will build and lead a fast-growing team and secure that we offer our key clients the best solutions and competences. You will have a broad role with responsibility for sales, recruitment and leadership of your team and sales area. You will work closely with stakeholders across the global organization and report to CEO Altran Nordics.
As a Manager at Altran, you are the heart and soul of your company. You know what to deliver, regardless if it is a local or global project or service.
• Drive the implementation of the strategy within the business unit
• Steers budget and contributes to the mid-term plan within the unit
• Steers P&L (margins, external revenues, cash flow)
• Ensures the strategic workforce planning
• Collaborate with our Talent team to recruit the right talents
• Employee satisfaction through value driven leadership
• Creating strategic Sales & Account plans, and guarantees client satisfaction
• Supports Program Office in the project industrialization, quality and delivery
• Guarantees HR, Legal and Communication processes implementation in his/her unit
• Master’s degree (Engineering, Business Administration etc)
• 5 years of confirmed experience in team management with a P&L responsibility within Engineering or Life Science services
• Fluent English and Danish, excellent written and communications skills
• Value driven, strong leader and excellent interpersonal skills
• Proven track record of sales in services or consultancy business
• Driven by result and values, not prestige. A team player with proven high level of achievement.
• Experience of working with sales in high growth start up or similar
You are driven by results and values, not prestige.
Application and contact
Selection and interviews are running instantaneously as the start is immediate. Make sure to apply shortly as the role might be assigned before the end of the application time span. If you have any questions regarding the job opening or your application, please contact CEO Fredrik Nyberg, Fredrik.email@example.com or HR Director Anna Alveros, firstname.lastname@example.org