Title : Agile Coach – Testing
Location : Pune / Mumbai / Bangalore / Hyderabad
Experience: 13 + years
Graduation : B.E [Any]
Post Graduation : Any
- Candidate must be 13-18 Years of overall IT experience and at least 8-10 years of practical agile experience having implemented Enterprise agile across the organisation.
- Experienced senior level professional with understanding on agile software development methodologies, values, principles and practices.
- Experience working as an Agile Team Coach, Agile Programme Coach, Agile Portfolio Coach, Agile Enterprise Coach.
- Having a testing background and technically hands on with testing methodologies and processes.
- Experience working on Agile Management Tools like JIRA, HP ALM, Rally, Version One etc.
- Hands on experience working in Agile DevOps environment. Working knowledge on Continuous Testing Frameworks like CI/CD/DevOps.
- Experience in TDD/BDD.
- Experienced Project Manager with experience in implementing agile techniques in different cultures and environments.
- Able to provide objective guidance to the teams, without personal or political considerations.
- Having awareness of real time agile project challenges and ability to suggest and implement tailored solutions.
- Experienced and Certified Professional Scrum Master I & Professional Scrum Master II (Nexus) or Certified Scrum Master & Certified SAFe Agilist.
- Having people management experience to coach, mentor and motivate the teams when needed. Strong communication and influencing skills.
- Comfortable engaging with Stakeholders at all levels within the organization.
Roles & Responsibility:
- Enabler for an Agile environment by guiding and coaching the team on best Scrum practices, removing impediments, building trust and creating a collaborative environment .
- Help creating new agile process for teams by understanding the SDLC model and processes so that development, testing teams are aligned in their work and delivery schedules.
- Work as a Facilitator to the team with his/her agile knowledge so that team can start the project in agile fashion.
- Provide training to the team on the agile process and drive continuous improvement on velocity, quality, processes etc.
- Work as a mentor to the teams while focusing on people and Continuous Improvement all the time.
- Help teams to make sure they are following agile processes in each sprint at user story level as per the Definition of Done (DoD).
- Work closely with teams and help team to answer all the questions on the agile process during the project execution.
- Identify project risks and raise them proactively with the project managers.
- Provide teams a platform for improvement not only during the Sprint retrospectives but all the time.
- Create a safe environment for teams for healthy conflict and meaningful collaboration.
- Help teams in estimation and sizing of the user stories .
- Help with User story Thinning.
- Establish daily stand-up process for teams to discuss the progress and roadblocks and make sure teams are consistent in following it.
- Ensure Sprint Planning meeting is conducted to facilitate in designing the testing stories and their tasks.
- Ensure Sprint Review meeting is conducted to help showcasing the work done as a part of sprint.
- Ensure retrospective meetings are conducted after every sprint and prepare action plan.
- Help teams to stay on track with agile techniques, and fine-tune behaviour/processes as needed.