Capgemini Clients are increasingly looking for valued partnerships and expertise to help them develop innovative solutions to complex transformation problems. Finance and Procurement transformation is a transformation consulting discipline within Business Services that offers process diagnosis and transformation support to Capgemini BPO Clients through understanding specific needs of Customers representing various business sectors, providing the Clients with expertise and resources to transform their core functional areas.
New BPO products development and new BPO sales opportunities are also supported. You will help our Clients to refine and to optimize their back office processes, to develop visions, to improve operations and systems and to drive performance in F&A and Procurement
Transformation experience: At least 6 months to 1 year of process automation / optimization / standardization experience. Transformation experience will be an added advantage
Operational experience: At least 5-8 years of operational delivery experience in operational procurement process
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, Materials Management, Supply chain Management
Flexibility with shifts
The current role is aimed to enhance the business transformation skill set around the Operational Procurement business function and would thereby involve the following key responsibilities:
- Project Delivery: Effectively support/lead transformation projects. This may include project planning, support client workshop as SME, support facilitator to playback to the client, building client relationship.
- Business Development: Assisting responses to RFI, RFQ, and RFP. Representing Transformation team in client presentations and proposal orals.
- Practice Development: Assist transformation product or service development / refinement, in developing subject matter white papers, concept papers, etc
The role holder must comply with all the Quality Management System (QMS), Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) and Information Security Management System (ISMS) requirements and guidelines of the organization
- Should have good understanding about Procurement cycle.
- Should have vast experience in operational procurement (Catalog management, Contract cycle, Buying process, Spot Buy, Vendor Masters, Analytics & Reporting)
- Transformation experience: At least 6 months to 1 year of process automation / optimization / standardization experience.
- Operational experience: At least 5-8 years of operational delivery experience in operational procurement processes.
- Excellent analytical and Technical skills
- Good interpersonal skills. It is important that the candidate displays collaboration within / across teams.
- Good written and oral communication skills along with advanced MS Outlook knowledge, preferably client facing role. A focus on results and a flexible “can–do” approach.
- Strong executive presence for effective communication with senior client stakeholder. Prior experience of engaging with client will be good to have.
- Ability to deliver effectively in high pressure unstructured project environment.
- Strong organizational skills required; including good time management
- Willingness to learn, work in accordance to project based time zones, grows and stretches into new roles and different industries.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- GEM Certified
- Any consulting experience
- Willingness to travel
- International Multi-lingual
- Visio experience