Capgemini Clients are increasingly looking for valued partnerships and expertise to help them develop innovative solutions to complex transformation problems. Finance and Procurement transformation is a transformation consulting discipline within Business Services that offers process diagnosis and transformation support to Capgemini BPO Clients through understanding specific needs of Customers representing various business sectors, providing the Clients with expertise and resources to transform their core functional areas.
New BPO products development and new BPO sales opportunities are also supported. You will help our Clients to refine and to optimize their back office processes, to develop visions, to improve operations and systems and to drive performance in F&A and Procurement
8-10 Years of total experience. Relevant experience: 7-8 Years in AP
Transformation experience: At least 1 year to 2 years of process automation / optimization / standardization experience. Transformation experience will be an added advantage
Operational experience: At least 6-7 years of operational delivery experience in AP process
Flexibility with shifts
The current role is aimed to enhance the business transformation skill set around the Accounts Payable (AP) business function and would thereby involve the following key responsibilities:
- Project Delivery: Effectively support/lead transformation projects. This may include project planning, support client workshop as SME, support facilitator to playback to the client, building client relationship.
- Business Development: Supports sales pursuits to design transformation plans for BPO clients, working with bid management team, transition management and solution architects. The candidate is expected to support an RFP/RFI response from a transformation perspective on their area of expertise. Build and maintain strong working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Practice Development: Assist / lead transformation product or service development / refinement. Developing subject matter white papers, concept papers, etc.
The role holder must comply with all the Quality Management System (QMS), Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) and Information Security Management System (ISMS) requirements and guidelines of the organization
- Transformation experience: At least 2 years of experience in the area of continuous improvement, process re-engineering.
- Operational experience: At least 5-7 years of operational delivery experience in AP processes – Vendor Master Data, Pre-process, Invoice Processing, Process T&E, Payments, Analytics, Query, Audit, etc.
- Well versed with AP Process flows, Best practices, Supporting IT systems functionalities, Process controls, Process Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), Service Level Agreements (SLAs), Operating Level Agreements (OLAs)
- Excellent analytical and Technical skills
- Good interpersonal skills. It is important that the candidate displays collaboration within / across teams.
- Good written and oral communication skills along with advanced MS Outlook knowledge, client facing role. A focus on results and a flexible “can–do” approach.
- Strong executive presence for effective communication with senior client stakeholder.
- Ability to deliver effectively in high pressure unstructured project environment.
- Must have experience in translating information/ delivering key messages through power point presentations to senior stakeholders
- Strong organizational skills required; including good time management
- Willingness to learn, work in accordance to project based time zones, grows and stretches into new roles and different industries.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- GEM Certified. Prior experience having been part of a GPM alignment/impact assessment in the capacity of a process expert will be an added advantage
- Any consulting experience
- Willingness to travel
- Visio experience