Business Transformation – Record to Report | 10 to 12 years | Bengaluru
- Articulate the vision and value proposition to senior level clients (process and automation transformation) specifically targeting clients with global business services and/or SSCs
- Strong contribution to and best in class insights for an inspiring vision for digital finance transformation and change
- Exhibit leadership qualities with client personnel on a day to day basis whilst delivering projects
- Demonstrate personal capability and competence in pursuit of outstanding client delivery
- Strong contribution and insights on leading practice Targeted Operating Model (T.O.M) design, build and implementation
- Actively engage in presales activities and support Senior Executives on pursuits, bids, and sell-on opportunities to develop sales and commercial awareness/acumen
- Ability to bring market and leading practice insights in F&A operations.
- A passion and deep interest in automation/ new technologies, large scale enterprise wide ERP solutions e.g. Oracle , SAP, cloud based
- Experience/exposure of design and successful establishment of Shared Services operations within complex global organizations or demonstrable consulting experience with exposure to successful sales pursuits
- Energy, drive and resilience to overcomes challenges in various contexts
- Knowledge and experience on driving a performance based culture in F&A
- Cross functional knowledge of finance processes e.g. O2C, R2A, P2P
- Excellent organisational skills to ensure that projects are appropriately resourced and run.
- Flexible, adapting to the day to day changes which occur on every significant programme, and be agile in the way you work.
- Open to travel regionally/internationally often at short notice where required.
June 23, 2021