Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Bachelor's Degree or above
- Have at least 5 years of working experience in consultancy and/or transformation cross-industry
- Have experience in Supply Chain, Transformation and optimization of processes in general
- Exposure to digital technologies supporting the above
- Have experience in creating and improving Digital Operating Models tailored to the need of the client
- Experience in managing/working with internal and external (senior) stakeholders
- Experience working in a multi-stakeholder, international environment
- Possess strong general consulting skills and can overcome internal barriers through drive and determination
- Have stream and/or project management skills (recognized certifications like PRINCE II etc. are a plus)
What duties will help you grow?
- You have a leading role in projects with strong client exposure
- You have a passion for shaping solutions to drive client outcomes
- You are responsible for functional and digital guidance over the whole project and you act as a client-facing program manager
- You drive sales opportunities within your area of responsibility
- You know future developments in digital supply chain and automation and you are seen as subject matter expert within your unit and beyond
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
• Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
• NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
• You can flexibly shape your career path thanks to a wide range of internal roles.
Our famous atmosphere:
• We don't have rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world -changing initiatives. There's always someone happy to start a day with a cup of coffee with you – even virtually! We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other.
A lot of benefits:
• Contract for an indefinite period from the beginning of your employment.
• Well-being package (private medical care, additional life insurance & StayWell helpline).
• Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
• Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit
• Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
• Free coffee, water, milk and tea.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership. Our atmosphere is unique – we invite you to join us and check it out by yourself.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video:https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska) to check when we organize our next Recruitment Hours. Then, you can speak directly with our recruiters via Messenger.