Duties and Responsibilities:
- Define IT requirements as a solution to business requirements provided by business users.
- Analyze and document business requirements for business requests while using industry standard analysis techniques such as UML or data flow modeling, workflow analysis, functional decomposition analysis and business rule definition.
- Understand and apply IT standards, designs and documentation standards into the recommended project artifacts.
- Ensure that the designed solutions satisfy the business requirements.
- Collaborate across business and technology functions to ensure comprehensive business solutions are implemented
Requirements and Qualifications:
- At least 3 years of experience in business requirements definition and application design in system development in the insurance industry
- Those who have analyzed complex business, data, workflow, and technology issues to support decision making
- Ability to understand the entire system development process and use agile and use case techniques
- Proficient in communication skills, good relationship building with related parties, smooth business communication at meetings, etc., and interest adjustment
- Those who have high problem-solving ability and who are able to proceed with multitasking while keeping an eye on the details while performing overall optimization
- Native/Fluent Japanese skill is a must
Business level of English or higher