Tasks for this position will include the followings:
- Dealing with multiple suppliers, who has strength in partnering with Consulting/SIer firms and providing their staff resources, which match with the requirements for Consulting/IT project.
- Placing purchase orders and subcontract management for supporting our project delivery via internal system.
- Duties include cost/price analysis, negotiations, documentation, purchase order, approval process, reporting and interface with our sales staff/project manager and suppliers/ID creation/contract document management.
- Creates job description and prepares for terms and conditions for receiving supplier’s services. Analyzes and evaluates supplier’s proposals, negotiates subcontract terms, price and schedule, additional cost coverage (if agreeable), and concluding the agreement only after negotiation and coordination of any additions, deletions, or modifications are confirmed with our sales staff/project manager.
- Taking care of contracts administration, which including storing the agreement, executing contract renewal/ cancellation, and data entry for reporting purpose.
- 5+ years of experience in purchasing supplier’s service at Consulting firms/IT service companies
- Experience in Project Manager is a plus
- Experience with general subcontract management, cost/price analysis, skillsheet screening
- Familiar with Japanese labor law and concluding contract
- Excellent Communication Skills (verbal, written and presentation skills) in English and Japanese
Other Ideal Skills
- Demonstrated mentoring skills and training experience
- Multi-tasking skills required
- Good problem solving skills
- Ability to effectively interface with internal key stakeholders and supplier leadership
- Business acumen
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment
- Microsoft Office Suite proficiency
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Business oriented decision making skills