- Support and manage a project or programme work stream and its deliverables within a project
- Responsible to codify and capture the various process assets from the Integrated Operations DGEM and all client variances from Integrated Operations clients within the Business Optix or similar platform to enable an Integrated Operations Digital Twin.
- Responsible for Process Modeling, Mining and Scenario modeling as needed across the various pillars. The Business Optix support team will work with the design authority, pillar teams and clients as needed and directed.
- Identify business opportunities within the project or client organization and inform your manager accordingly
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders;
- Develop full-scale project plans for the projects and contribute to the overall plan, highlighting dependencies to other projects;
- Ensure that project meets its deliverables in agreed schedule, as per the scope, within stipulated budget and as per the quality standards;
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion;
- Prepare and monitor the budget related to the managed stream or overall project
- Diagnoses and evaluates potential risks and issues throughout the project.
- English at CEFR Grade C1 (Advanced) or equivalent
- Economic education
- Certified in at least 1 DGEM Tech Technology within domain expertise
- Understand concepts around digital twin, process mining, process design, process modelling
- Understand concepts of supply chain and finance
- Understand process flow capturing and creation
- Learn and understand how to create and manage processes within Business Optix and similar tools.
- Be aware of technological products and solutions available on the market and has awareness of their strengths and weaknesses
- Preferably ACCA or CPA certification