Who you’ll be working with
The Business Operations team are responsible for managing the financial and operation wellbeing of Business (capability) Units through long-term forecasting and short-term business analysis, using collaborative and innovative working practices to support the business in achieving its goals.
The focus of your role
As a Business Operations Manager, you will act as a business partner to all levels within the business unit. This is done through acting as the centre of all information in the business, and using management information and insight to drive optimised decision-making by the Business Unit leadership team.
What you’ll do
- Joining together multiple sources of information to form a coherent picture of the future financial and operational health of a business unit
- Presenting back to management level about your suggested actions to maximise business performance in the medium-term, and then onto C-suite level Presenting back to the Business Unit leadership team about your suggested actions to maximise business performance in the medium-term, and then to the Board as appropriate
- Management and control of internal costs
- Analysis of past financial and operational results and presenting of data in innovative ways to reinforce messaging
- Budget creation and management of the financial and operational performance of a Business Unit
What you’ll bring
- Strong Senior Stakeholder Management experience
- Initiative and proactivity to find answers
- Business and data analysis experience helpful
- Understanding of financial and operational drivers of a people business
- Strong work ethic allied with confidence to challenge at all levels of the business
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini is proud to represent nearly 130 nationalities and its cultural diversity. Our holistic definition of diversity extends beyond gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, ethnicity, race, age and religion. Capgemini views diversity as everything that makes us who we are as an organization, including our social background, our experiences in life and work, our communication styles and even our personality. These dimensions contribute to the type of diversity we value the most: diversity of thought.
We want to make sure that we find the right people to work in our teams, and we know that working full-time isn’t necessarily right for everyone. So we’d love to hear from you if you feel you’re a great fit for this role, and would like to work flexibly. As an example, some of our team members work four days a week, but travel across the UK during their working days. Or you might prefer to work three days a week (in a job share scenario) with travel limited to Greater London. If you are the right person for this role, we’ll find the right working approach for you.