Duties and Responsibilities:
- Based on the business requirements of BI Dashboard, design the necessary infrastructure environment and database.
- Collects, analyzes, and shares data to help business teams drive improvement in key business metrics, customer experience, and business results.
- Utilizes database and web application technologies to design, develop, and evaluate innovative business intelligence tools and automated reports.
- Designs, develops and tests BI solutions such as databases, data warehouses, queries and views, reports, and dashboards.
- Performs data conversions, imports, and exports of data within and between internal and external software systems.
- Documents new and existing models, solutions, and implementations.
Necessary skills and experience
- BI development experience:
- Experience implementing Business Intelligence solutions.
- Infrastructure design experience:
- Infrastructure design experience: Experience setting up and building servers and databases using cloud environments
- Analytical Thinking:
- Able to breakdown raw information and undefined problems into specific, workable components that in-turn clearly identifies the issues at hand.
- Makes logical conclusions, anticipates obstacles and considers different approaches that are relevant to the decision making process.
- Business Function Knowledge:
- Uses an understanding of business functions to analyze and propose technical strategies for the business. Assesses benefits, risks, and costs.
- Uses professional knowledge, experience and technical expertise to respond to questions, facilitate problem-solving, and generally advise, influence and provide guidance to customers and business partners over whom there is no direct authority.
- Japanese Native Level
- English: Reading & Writing
Work location: Tokyo