At Capgemini Engineering we value excellence, care, responsibility, dynamism and innovation. We offer a job with variation that leaves plenty of room for initiative and development. In fact, we are not just offering you a job, we’re inviting you to be part of our community where we will provide you trainings, tools & grounds for professional and personal growth.
Each career experience is assorted by an attractive salary package.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Get the Future You Want | www.capgemini.com
If you are a team player, if you recognize yourself in the following profile and are not afraid of taking on challenges… Apply today!
As functional analyst, you are responsible during the lifecycle of a project with BI impact to:
- Gather the BI requirements (functional & non-functional);
- Assess the impact on our current BI landscape;
- Review the solution design from a functional point of view;
- Act as product owner (representing the business stakeholder) during the delivery phase;
- Write test scenario’s & assist business in acceptance testing;
- Roll-out the solution towards the business stakeholders (PGL communication, documentation & training);
…this all in very close collaboration with the BI scrum teams, your fellow BI analysts and the business stakeholders
- You combine a strong business affinity with a great interest in data crunching;
- You have great communication & presentation skills and know how to convince people;
- You are eager to learn and you do not avoid any challenge;
- You can manage your own planning & priorities and can align with stakeholders of every level to come to the desired result;
- You have a good portion of assertiveness and you dare to challenge your stakeholders where needed;
- You are flexible and love to work in a very dynamic & changing environment;
- You understand what it takes to work with confidential corporate data;
- You have a Master degree Commercial/Civil Engineer, Applied Economics, Computer Sciences, Information Management or equal in experience;
- You have at least 3 years of experience working as a BI, business or functional analyst in a BI environment;
- You can identify gaps in the business information needs and know how to capture BI requirements using the right interview & workshop techniques. You can define a conceptual data model & translate business needs into a functional design for the IT agile scrum teams. Knowing the basics of ETL is a plus;
- You have experience in working with BI reporting & data discovery tools, preferably in Cognos and Qlik Sense. Facts & dimensions have no secrets for you;
- Having Telecom industry experience is a plus;
- You have a very good knowledge of (Oracle) SQL and MS Excel;
- You are familiar with the agile scrum project methodology. You have some experience in managing projects. A project management certificate is a plus;
- You have a very good knowledge of Dutch & English. French is a plus.