Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyzes business and functional requirements and translates these requirements into robust, scalable, operable solutions.
- Works closely with customers and BI Analysts to create ad-hoc reports to support timely business decisions and project work.
Necessary skills and experience
- BI development experience:
- Experience implementing Business Intelligence solutions.
- Analytical Thinking:
- Able to breakdown raw information and undefined problems into specific, workable components that in-turn clearly identifies the issues at hand.
- Makes logical conclusions, anticipates obstacles and considers different approaches that are relevant to the decision making process.
- Business Function Knowledge:
- Uses an understanding of business functions to analyze and propose technical strategies for the business. Assesses benefits, risks, and costs.
- Uses professional knowledge, experience and technical expertise to respond to questions, facilitate problem-solving, and generally advise, influence and provide guidance to customers and business partners over whom there is no direct authority.
- Japanese Native Level
- English: Reading & Writing
Work location: Tokyo