A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. Capgemini reported 2018 global revenues of about $15.5 billion
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Title: Business Finance Controller
Capgemini’s financial services unit is looking for a business finance controller for one of their global business units. This position is the finance leader position in the unit and works closely with the business to drive financial growth and profitability; and, with Capgemini’s global finance team to drive financial discipline within the unit
Location: Rosemont IL, 60018
Key responsibilities include managing the following for a $260M unit
- Financial planning and production of yearly budget and monthly forecast
- Presenting monthly results, budget/forecast variances and ad-hoc analysis
- Support deal pricing and financially sign off new deals and contracts
- Preparation of management reports and dashboards, producing meaningful commentary and analysis of financial data
- Drive the profitability of the BU by analyzing key levers, and leading cost saving initiatives
- Driving Cash flow for the business unit, through efficient billing and collection processes
- Identifying and highlighting financial risks and opportunities in the business
- Plugging revenue leakages to enhance margins
- Early warning signals on project overruns, delinquent payments, risky financial positions and other irregularities
- Managing Internal and External financial audits for the business unit
The ideal candidate should possess a Master’s degree in Finance – Preferably CPA or equivalent, and should have a post qualification experience of 12-15 years. Experience working with global teams will be a strong plus
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law