In Capgemini, we looking for the following profile for our Business Unit – Cloud Infrastructure Services :
Business Development Manager, with extensive professional career in similar position, and with IT sector, Infastructure Services specifically, as well as a important deals.
Enterprise transformation is a shift in technology investment and deployment but it goes far beyond technology. It is a whole scale change to the foundational components of a business, from its operating model to its infrastructure and will impact also processes and company culture. The main drivers that push an Enterprise to start a Transformation journey are changes of consumers demand, changes of technology and change of competition landscape. Cloud is the enabler of this journey and that means leveraging social, mobile, analytics and computerization of business processes to accelerate the time to value of Enterprise goals.
Business Development Manager – is active in the Enterprise Transformation engagement phase from qualification until closure of the deal – and is responsible for the development of an Cloud solution that satisfies the business needs of our Clients.
By using a combination of AWS/Azure and non-AWS/Azure offerings, services, labour and assets, the Sr. BDM leads the creation of the value proposition and associated cost case for complex, multi-year opportunities which meet the customer´s requirements and assist in solving their business problems.
They support multinational, multiple discipline teams of subject-matter experts and the technical directions established by the customer are the foundation of AWS´s solution and heavily influence the marketing strategies for the engagement.
This is a client facing position, so the Sr. BDM is expected to spend 50% of the time in face-to-face discussions with Cloud clients. The Sr. BDM works in conjunction with the larger pursuit team (Account Managers, ProServe, Pricing, Legal) to deliver winning customer solutions.
· Supporting the Account Managers in articulating the business and technical value of Cloud solutions to Clients senior managers and technical decision makers
· Positioning our technical solutions in a competitive scenarios
· Own and drive technical solution strategy and design
· Remove technical barriers and / or technical misunderstanding
· Responsible for the development of competitive cost cases for complex, multi-year opportunities which meet the customer´s requirements
· Responsible for understanding country specific requirements, and “localizing” global best practices
· Create and use intellectual capital to solve diverse client issues in an innovative way
· Business development and/or campaign development experience
· Understanding of delivering and/or selling large data scale migrations
· Experience with large scale data migration strategy from inception to completion.
· Self-motivated and have the ability to network across a broad team
· Comfortable in both a technical dialogue (understanding the customers IT infrastructure and technical objectives) as well as a business dialogue (explaining the TCO reductions or ROI benefits of our solutions)
· Strong written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills
· Spanish and English fluent
· Prefer the data migration strategy expertise utilizes Cloud Based Technology
Tecnologías: CLOUD, AWS, Azure, Solution, BDM,
Salario: Sin especificar