Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Get the Future You Want | www.capgemini.com
We call ourselves the Innovation Makers. Why? It’s not just because it is one of our corporate values, it’s about our cutting-edge approaches. We strive to innovate & transform the most creative ideas into concrete projects to exceed client expectations. At Capgemini Engineering we value excellence, care, responsibility, dynamism and innovation.
We’re not just offering you a job; we’re inviting you to be part of our unique community. We will provide you with trainings, tools & grounds to work for top notch companies and engineer the career you like.
- You will be in charge of generating revenue and business within the industrial sector
- You will develop and manage a portfolio of clients
- You will position Capgemini Engineering as the Strategic Long-term Partner to our Key clients thanks to a wide range high level Engineering skills
- You will coordinate the actions of team managers and project managers in order to bring our clients the most innovative and efficient solutions
- You hold a Master’s degree in Business or Engineering
- You have at least 2 years of experience in business development in a High-Tech or industrial sector
- You have a good understanding of the market and its key challenges
- You have a natural talent for business development & sales
- You have excellent interpersonal skills
- You have a passion for new technologies, electronics and complex systems
- You are result-oriented, a team player and a you have a high level of achievement
- You are not afraid to run the extra-mile that will allow you to over-perform
- You are native Dutch and fluent in English
- You live by preference in the vicinity of Brussels or at an acceptable distance