Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What duties will help you grow? Your responsibilities
It’s 8:00 or 9:30 in the morning (select as you wish), you are opening the laptop, drinking coffee and…
- start planning strategic development and sales growth of our IT Project and Consulting portfolio (eg. Cyber Security, Cloud, AI and more) in Cloud Infrastructure Services for local market,
- translate those plans into execution with deep relations with existed and new clients, negotiations, and closing sales,
- identify how attractive each deal is – data, market research, profitability & cash flow analysis are your decision power,
- You know that, if the business will grow up, the targets need to be done. You are thinking how to do it smart!
- collaborate with several colleagues in our Business Unit (technical architects, procurement, sales, law, finance and more) to make contracts happen. They are nice and play to one goal. You will get support for sure.
What do you need to start? Say “YES” to lucky 7 points
- YES! You are awesome in leading commercial end-to-end sales and you know it! Probably you have 10+ experience in above, but it’s not obligatory. Your previous results & numbers don’t lie. Just show them to us.
- YES! You know how to move around technology sales like Cyber Security, Cloud, End User Services, Service Integration, ServiceNow, Artificial Intelligence, Infra Software Development, Automation, Digital Adoption.
Don’t worry, if you only know some of the technologies we mentioned. We have experienced architect team that will help you significantly build on your technical expertise in a short amount of time. Being a real IT geek and know-how to open the doors to talk with company’s key decision makers, and maintain relation are more desired here.
- YES! You know salami or foot-in-the-door and more… and when to use it adequately.
- YES! profitability analysis, structuring of calculations are not witchcraft. Working with contractual provisions, and legal guys you have at your fingertips.
- YES! growth with an entrepreneurial spirit is your second name.
- YES! You know English fluently to feel comfortable in conversation with foreign clients, colleagues, or check docs
- YES! Your values are in line with ours.
So what makes this offer worth to check, you ask? What your development path can look like?
- We know that money is not enough (nice renumeration, bonus system, car, benefits are in place) but there is something more….
- ….Impact…real impact. Imagine the feeling when your job and results will have impact on how our business’s extent will look like in next years. This is the chain of consequences – how many people more we will recruit, how many services will see the light of day.
- You will develop new processes for Capgemini.
- As first person in new stream of Business Development Team, you will have operational empowerment to create department from scratch, standards, good practices. We appreciate it.
- You will expand your experience on specific technological topics, up to the possibility of taking over the entire portfolio.
- Flexibility– you decide how your work schedule, travels will look like. We trust you.
- And in the end of the day, you can #GetTheFutureYouWant
Additionally what have we prepared for you?:
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. MS Azure, AWS, Google or ServiceNow.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities (e. g OUTfront, Women@Capgemini, Foreigners Community) and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Home office: it’s your choice when you want to work from home.
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is Projects & Consulting – part of a business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services.
Our employees say that in P&C team they are surrounded by awesome teammates who are ready to help professionally or just to drink a coffee with – no matter if it’s in person or virtually. You can count on your managers, willing to advise you, support you and give you a constructive feedback. There is a plenty of space to develop yourself, gain knowledge and exchange it for yours in a term of mutual partnership.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a video: