Job role – Senior Director: Data Analytics
Job type – Full-time, Permanent
Job location – Toronto, ON
• This role requires the ability to understand our clients potential requirements and to provide thought leadership innovation and a hunger to develop and articulate successful technology proposals
• The role will require strong collaboration across the organization as well a range of different client contacts and functions
• Potential candidates will need to have a naturally engaging personality and exceptional consultative skills in addition to being able to monitor key market trends competitor activity and new solutions available through our network
• Work with Business Development teams across various geographies to map client expectations and strategic deliverables
• Be an SME for Data Management and emerging technology solutions and thought leadership Hands on management of a portfolio of accounts including generation of opportunities fulfilment and growth strategy
• Technical adeptness in Cloud Big Data Data Science and core Data Management concepts
• Lead client conversations and internal team meetings
• Provide detailed implementation plans and solutions
• Communicate both externally and internally on progress and developments
• Delivery efficiencies throughout the delivery cycle
• Delivery efficiencies throughout the delivery cycle
• Financial services experience Bachelor s Degree or higher 15 years’ experience in the Banking domain
• Proven ability to lead technology solution design for material sized deals Ability to translate business requirements into defined solutions
• Experience of designing a breadth of technical projects
• Ability to guide and manage design teams managing multiple complex projects
• Outstanding communication verbal written skills
• Highly organized and strong attention to detail
• Outstanding consultative approach with the ability to form strong working relationships
• Sets and achieves very high levels of performance and continually strives for personal improvement thrives on being challenged
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50 year heritage and industry specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
What we offer:
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.