The speed of change is throwing traditional business methods into question and disrupting the relevance of entire industries. Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services, is at the forefront of innovation and well placed to address opportunities for our clients in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organisations to realise their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company with over 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2020 combined revenues of EUR 15.8 billion. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
With strong domain knowledge of the Health Portfolio, you will develop and lead a targeted Sales strategy for growth. Your knowledge of industry trends in the Health domain, strong relationships across Government and major transformation initiatives, will guide and inform your targeted approach to identifying growth opportunities. You will collaborate with Service Line leads, Technology SME’s and Partners to drive and lead opportunities through the sales life cycle from capture to closure. Developing a healthy and diverse pipeline of opportunities, with coverage to meet target and growth ambitions will be core.
Let’s talk about the role and responsibilities
- Grow thought leadership level in one or several focus areas (sector, offers)
- Understand and discuss Sales plan with Sales leader to agree on potential major opportunities to be chased in his/her own focus area (sector, offers)
- Qualify major opportunities to be further pursued, drive consistency between Sales strategy (value messages, relationship approach, competitive differentiation) and content work managed by bid team (solution design, pricing and costing, delivery of proposal, planned project management)
- Manages and accountable for the opportunity along the collaborative selling Sales process until closing
- Build and maintain an external network and client relationships
- Address complex client issues involving interactions up to executive level and master meetings and negotiations techniques
- Manage business development costs according to levels set by business unit leaders and provide forecast to BU Sales Leadership
- Design bid organization, recruit internally for bid organization and account management team and other Sales people connected to the client
Let’s talk about your capability and experience:
- Hunter Mentality
- Mindset of building a business and track record to open new accounts
- Ability to develop a new account into a mature stage (hand over point to Account Mgt) at speed
- Relentlessly curious about ‘their client’ and able to position themselves as problem solvers
- Strong connections and relationships within the Federal Health Portfolio
- Ability to sell and position on C-Level
- Proven record of selling $20m-$25m of bookings through larger deals
- Knowledge and working history within the Health portfolio
- Understanding of client decision making and sourcing processes for large deals
Let’s talk about what’s in it for you!
Passionate people are Capgemini’s Ace of Spades – join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you’ll find the rewards are more than just financial. You will work alongside some very smart and inspiring people on exciting projects and you will also enjoy incredible benefits. We offer flexible work practices and 40 hours of self-development every year with a huge selection of learning opportunities to choose from. Capgemini constantly aims for excellence in its operations and the employee experience it provides. In line with our Purpose, Flexible Working aims to improve the overall people experience by providing an optimal work-life balance, more autonomy and freedom in when, where and how we work.
As “Architects of Positive Futures”, Capgemini actively supports the community in 3 ways:
Diversity and Inclusion - we believe diversity of thought fuels excellence and innovation, which is why we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of their gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, ability, intersex status or age. To support our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we celebrate or recognise special events and days of significance that are important to our employees such as Diwali, Bastille Day, Pride, IDAHOBIT, IWD and International day of people with Disabilities. Our Employee Resource Groups Women@Capgemini, OutFront, Indigenous, Parents and Carers and Sustainability Community of Practice support the grassroots passion of employees to drive our diversity agenda and effect change.
Digital inclusion - at Capgemini we are using our skills to drive social impact initiatives focusing on helping society address the impact of the digital and automation revolution. We also provide employees with opportunities to give back to the community through charity projects and volunteer days.
Environmental Sustainability - Capgemini joined the CDP’s (Carbon Disclosure Project) prestigious “A list” for its commitment to the Net-Zero economy. As well as focusing on helping our clients transform towards more sustainable business models, Capgemini recently announced its commitment to becoming a netzero busines by 2030.
Recognised by Ethisphere as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for the last 9 years in a row, ethics and values are at the heart of Capgemini’s corporate culture and business. Embedded in our DNA, our seven values – Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty – have remained the same since company inception in 1967. To see how we bring these values to life, visit www.capgemini.com/au-en/careers/ and listen to some of our employee’s stories.
#GetTheFutureYouWant – Come join us, bring your whole self to work, create new possibilities for you, your customers and your community and help us to be Architects of Positive Futures.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.