The Insights & Data Global Business Line (GBL) is strong of 23,000 people across the globe to lead our clients’ next wave of Digital Transformation with Data & AI. Our services include Data & AI Strategy for execution at scale, AI & Data Engineering to design, build, deploy and manage Data & AI platforms, AI Analytics Data Science and Augmented BI to transform our clients’ digital business, and Data Estate Modernization to support our clients’ move to the Cloud for their legacy data landscape. We cover all industries and work hand in hand with all other Capgemini GBLs and practices to deliver end to end Data & AI transformation to our clients.
This particular role looks after the Customer First playing field, which is currently defined as: “Better understand customer behaviors, profile & target customers in real-time, personalize the experience, create new products & services“.
The Customer First playing field is composed of portfolio of offers and capabilities encompassing the Digital Customer Experience Application Business Line, Capgemini Invent GBL and specifically its newly created Customer First global practice, and Insights & Data.
Why this role?
- Together with the I&D, DCX, Invent and sector teams, you'll identify the AI Analytics and Data solutions to be built in Marketing, Sales, Service and Commerce within the Customer First Capgemini Playing Field
- You'll work with the I&D Global team to develop the portfolio roadmap for I&D Customer First assets
- You'll become a globally recognized expert in the company’s services and where they sit within the larger ecosystem
- You'll build and oversee execution of strategy for accelerated growth of I&D in Customer First, in alignment with DCX and Invent
- Engage with Group Account Executives to equip them with the best available content on I&D for Customer First, plan the overall client relationship strategy,
You'll be able to bring:
- Strong domain experience in Digital Marketing
- Business Management
- Extensive years in Leadership role across Business management / BD / Sales / Delivery / Global engagements
- Sales / Account Management / delivery experience in Consulting, IT Services, Digital, Cloud, etc.
- Strong Client facing experience and C level relationship management
Corporate Social Responsibility
We’re also focused on using tech to have a positive social impact. So, we’re working to reduce our own carbon footprint and improve everyone’s access to a digital world. It’s something we’re really serious
about. In fact, we were even named as one of the world’s most ethical companies by the Ethisphere Institute for an 8th year. When you join Capgemini, you’ll join a team that does the right thing.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.