Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Capgemini Business Services department is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. Business Services employs over 4000 specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
We are looking for a person who could play the role of Business Controller. Business Controller is business and commercial minded. He partners up with other functions outside of finance, almost like a consultant does. He is active, aggressive, externally focused and future oriented.
We are looking for a person who could take on the role of the Business Controller and add some additional quality and strength of knowledge to the client.
- Responsible for delivery of timely and high quality deliverables within controlling processes (Planning and Forecasting, Performance Reporting, Expense Reporting, Data management); SPOC for the onshore process owner when applicable
- Analyze and support monthly, quarterly and yearly financial closings – through analysis of billing/ booking to cost centers:
– Overview of timesheet completion to ensure actuals and plan data to prepare forecasts and plans
– Collect and consolidate expense actuals and plan data to prepare forecasts and plans
- Identify financial issues and the drivers
- Support stakeholders, ensure consistency with Forecast and Plans; track achievement
- Support and develop management reporting needed to manage the business
- Secure best practice environment, models, master data, data flow and security Develop reports and input schedules
- Liaise with Onshore Finance and Business and applications managers
- Support ad hoc reporting requests in normal and peak times
- Perform applicable controls
- University degree in Business Administration, Economics or related area or proven sufficient work experience within controllingbusiness control area
- Certified management accounting qualification (eg CIMA qualification) or equivalent is a plus
- Experience in Office tools, BI Tools, UBW knowledge would be an asset
- Very good communication skills (English)
- Ability to grasp the input data and information which create the results (understanding E2E process and how the business works)
- Capability of presenting, understanding businessmain financial data (rev, cost, margin, TE, Timesheets, etc.)
- Capability to approach high level client stakeholders (project mng, sales, finance directors) to obtain required information
- Capability to chase client stakeholders in a professional manner
- Willing to investigate and issue solving approach
- 4+ years of work experience in management accounting & performance reporting
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients – known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages.
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen philosophy.
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ACCA, Prince2, PMP). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program).
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.