We are hiring candidates with good experience in advanced excel for Bangalore location.
The incumbent would be part of our Business Continuity team.
- experience in analytical or technical support function or general data analysis/extraction experience and descriptive statistics
- Highly developed interpersonal skills
- Must have good Communications skill. Able to get one’s message understood clearly by adopting a range of styles, tools and techniques appropriate to the audience and nature of the information
- Ability to draft clear and concise reports and other professional documentation
- Excellent technical writing skills
- Must have aptitude and desire to learn new competencies and skills.
- Must have experience in data extract /reporting software, data profiling and data quality assessment
- Should have good knowledge in data management and analytical skills
- Proven competency in use of Microsoft Office tools, specifically Word, Excel, PowerPoint; intermediate knowledge of data reporting/analysis tools and techniques; Mass communication tools; requirements gathering and troubleshooting skills
- Advance knowledge and skills with Excel to include and understand coding in Excel
- Maintains high standards of personal integrity, whilst demonstrating respect for other viewpoints
- Create and coordinate for preparation and release of Business Continuity Management related reports
- Work with the different teams to extract the data, analyze and prepare reports
- Provide regular detailed report on the BCM state of readiness to include status of Business Continuity Plans, Risks and Master data
- Produce detailed management reports and information as required. This includes reporting on incidents/disruptions.
- Provide detail follow-up to ensure timely provision of reports
- Can draw a range of trends and strategies from different set of data
- Gather data to provide for summary reports for Crisis Management Team
- Sound understanding of contacts who should be engaged with respect to Business Continuity, Crisis and Recovery program.
- Provide reports, metrics and dashboard on status of BIA, Continuity Plans, Crisis and maintain documentation
Other duties include:
- Communication to stakeholders in various forms related to Business Continuity Management, Incident/Response management
- Assist in designing and delivering communications related to Business Continuity, Crisis Management and Disaster recovery activities
- Develop high-quality written communication materials like management messages, announcements, briefings and newsletters
- Provide guidance on appropriate communication tools and delivery channels offering support to BCM