“Business consultant – business analyst “
Capgemini delivers digital transformation
The way our customers do HR is rapidly changing. New technologies have a major impact on how employees and managers communicate with each other and with their company. HR needs to adapt its strategy, processes and technologies. But such a transformation towards digital HR requires digital technology expertise!
Capgemini is a leading implementer of best in class HRIS (eg PeopleSoft, SuccessFactors). We manage a broad spectrum of small to complex projects, optimize HR processes and HR organization and bring more value to the business.
Would you like to help our clients lead their HRM into the new digital era?
- … share our passion for and expertise in HR technology?
- … have several years of experience in broad HR?
- … love searching for solutions to make your client happy?
- … enjoy working with enthusiastic team members?
- … have experience in implementing projects?
- … feel the need to deliver results?
- … have a methodological approach and an eye for detail?
- … communicate appropriately in at least two languages (Dutch, English, French)?
- … want to keep on strengthening your skills and developing your competencies?
Then you might be the ideal business consultant to build the bridge between IT and HR!
As a business consultant at Capgemini, you are the liaison between the implementer (can be Capgemini) and the customer. You focus on the customer’s needs during the different project phases and translate those towards the implementer. Based on your preferences, skills and resource requirements, you will have the opportunity to participate in every phase of an end-to-end implementation:
- Gathering requirements and selection of the right HRIS
- Contributing to the offer activities: define, document and validate solutions; inform the client on Capgemini’s service offering; demonstrate the application, present the overall solution.
- Process reengineering: defining AsIs and ToBe processes.
- Organizational design: defining AsIs and ToBe organization.
- Change management: guiding and assisting customer with management of change (e.g. communication and stakeholder management).
- Business analysis: guiding and assisting customer with the business challenges.
- Functional analysis: guiding and advising on the possibilities of the technical solution.
In return, Capgemini has a lot to offer you!
You will have the opportunity to work in complex projects for major clients. You will work at a consulting firm where it is about content, passion, teamwork and encouraging personal input.
Don’t worry about financial compensation, we offer an excellent benefits package including a company car. We think it is even more important to focus on your development within our company. If you’re good, you can get even better! We regularly organize events where you get to know the latest techniques and where you share important developments with colleagues. International online Capgemini communities are widely used, where people discuss methods, trends, projects and everything else you find interesting. We also offer you the opportunity to develop yourself at the Capgemini Academy, where you can get additional licenses recognized in your field.
Are you excited to join our team? Don’t hesitate to apply!Apply now