An overview of the role
As a Business Change Consultant, you will work with our customers, our own applications and technology consultants to manage and deliver people change, providing advice and assistance so that the people are fully engaged, the project successful and the benefits delivered. You will focus on building the client’s capability within our broader ‘Ready, Willing & Able’ organisational change model.
We have opportunities for established business change professionals looking for career development as well as opportunities for business change professionals who are at the start of their career and looking for a clear pathway.
Why this role?
- Work alongside our customers to address the people aspects of package implementations and bespoke IT developments
- Take an active part in sales and pre-sales activity, presenting to customers and contributing to bids
- Develop strong and trusted relationships with customers and our own teams and influence at board level
- Be seen as a subject matter expert across a broad range of organisational change elements
- Make a strong contribution to development of method and expand the knowledge base within the team
- Coach and develop our people, particularly our large graduate community
- Global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion. People matter, results count.
- Fantastic consulting skills – facilitating workshops, solving complex problems, writing documents, delivering compelling messages, gaining trust, working with uncertainty, thinking on your feet! – will all be second nature to you
- Experience and expertise in the application of the following organisational change elements in IT enabled change programmes:
- Stakeholder analysis and planning
- Communication strategy and planning (ideally including delivery)
- Involvement in education and training with experience of conducting training needs analysis work
- Business analysis skills around business case production
- Change impact and business readiness assessments
- Culture change work
- Involvement in sales and pre-sales related content around contributing to proposals, presenting and managing proposals
- Experience of IT package implementations including ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning systems) or large custom builds
- You – bring your values, energy, motivation and sense of humor to add to and enhance our team and culture
While we’re a global consultancy, we’re made up of supportive, close-knit communities. Everyone wants to get the best solutions for our customers and create the best working environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established consultancy and develop your career within Business change and transformation.
Learning and development
There’s an endless amount to learn at Capgemini, and an endless number of ways to do so. So, you’ll also have unique training opportunities to take advantage of. Some of our consultants even have the chance to go to Les Fontaine (near Paris, France), where we host a conference. Outside of dedicated training, everyone makes time to help and support one another – collaboration is encouraged across all of our teams.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fuelled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Get the Future You Want | www.capgemini.com
Discover more about what Capgemini can offer you. Visit:
https://twitter.com/Capgemini and https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Reviews/Capgemini-Reviews-E3803.htm