London, Woking, Aston, Bristol, Sale
Who you’ll be working with
The Cloud Infrastructure Services business unit reflects the Collaborative Business Experience, combining Capgemini’s consulting, infrastructure build and run capabilities, as well as the provision of cloud based services in an integrated global sales and delivery model. The group provides infrastructure outsourcing services, including data centre, end user, helpdesk and network support, as well as market leading services such as service integration and cloud brokering orchestration. The group also provides infrastructure transformation services, helping clients to virtualise and optimise their technology estates.
We want to make sure that we find the right people to work in our teams, and we know that working full-time isn’t necessarily right for everyone. So we’d love to hear from you if you feel you’re a great fit for this role, and would like to work flexibly. As an example, some of our team members work four days a week, but travel across the UK during their working days.
The Focus of Your Role
Capgemini is looking for senior individuals to join the Cloud and Edge practice to drive business value into our engagements with clients. The role is accountable for the elucidation of desired business outcomes for customers and through both pre-sales and programme delivery activities will ensure Capgemini’s engagements delivery the desired business outcomes. Typical engagements include cloud, infrastructure and service management activities, for verticals such as Banking, Consumer Services, Manufacturing etc.
What You’ll Do
- Utilising your business change experience, identify key client challenges and opportunities to maximise the value for the client within Cloud & Edge service opportunities through client meetings, business aim elicitation, business value pitch, RFP response, presentation, Target Operating Model transformation, end user adoption and change management, etc.
- Provide governance and oversight to business value engagements, owning the business value programme plan and delivery of value realisation.
- Conduct primary and secondary research; generate and qualify market analytics/research.
- Assist the sales team in prospecting with relevant value-based pitch and market/company specific data.
- Generate Collaterals, Case Studies, White Papers, etc and assist Sales in value-based pitch evangelism.
- Take on project delivery roles, as required, to ensure service quality and to support individual and team billable utilization targets.
What You’ll Bring
- Demonstrable experience of selling and delivering complex value realisation projects leveraging IT Infrastructure change (primary requirement).
- Proven track record of providing value delivery governance on large infrastructure projects and consultancy bids during pre-sales and delivery phases.
- Demonstrated performance in complex solutioning and innovative deal construct cross domain, including:
- Identification of value realisation metrics and technology adoption targets.
- Identification of Target Operating Model transformation required
- Creation of operations strategy in a multi-supplier environment
- Creation and measurement of key performance metrics to ensure realised value is easily identified and measured.
- Writing business cases to secure funding for proposed changes
- Strong Techno-Commercial / Business Orientation and Cost Sensitivity.
- Excellent communication and written skills, including presentations and proposals/RFPs
What We’ll Offer You
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why We’re Different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.