Why join frog?
Since June 2021, frog is part of Capgemini Invent. frog partners with customer-centric enterprises to drive sustainable growth, by building and orchestrating experiences at scale, while harnessing the power of data and technology. We’re inventing the future of customer experiences by delivering market-defining business models, products, services, brand engagements and communications.
Joining frog means you’ll be joining the “pond,” a global network of studios, each with a thriving in-person and vibrant virtual culture. frogs are curious, collaborative, and courageous, united by our passion for improving the human experience across our areas of expertise, while each bringing our unique and diverse skills and experiences to the table. We draw on our global reach and local knowledge to solve complex problems and create innovative, sustainable solutions that touch hearts and move markets. frogs prize humour, positivity, and community just as highly as performance and outcomes. Our culture is open, flexible, inclusive, and engaging. Working at frog means being empowered to meet the moment, and Make Your Mark on every project, in your studio, your community—and the world at large.
The focus of your role
Capgemini Invent’s Customer Transformation team is fundamental in driving forward the customer agenda for our clients in a more digitally connected world. Our focus is in helping retailers, consumer brands, financial service providers and other customer-centric organisations to shape and deliver transformation around how they engage, inspire and reward the end consumer, across all of their channels. You’ll be helping our clients deliver the best customer experience through a variety of touch points, utilising technology and optimising business operations across customer service, marketing, loyalty, sales and eCommerce functions.
As a Business Case & Commercial Roadmap consultant you’ll be working with various clients, and will be required to:
• quantify the commercial impact of their customer strategy and proposition through business opportunity sizing and the creation of business and investment cases
• prioritise initiatives based on their viability and feasibility and create a roadmap to test and scale them
• identify strategic insights through research and interviews that can inform new experience and proposition designs, transformations and the resulting commercial impact
• work as part of a wider team to develop and scale the customer propositions in order to deliver the transformation outcomes
What you’ll do
You will have the opportunity to contribute to the shaping and development of new customer strategies and propositions. You will help to assess their commercial value, challenging client and Invent teams to make sure the proposed solutions are commercially viable and can be delivered based on a clear set of outcomes which you will help to define.
You will show a combination of business acumen and analytical reasoning that will allow you to identify the value drivers of new propositions and initiatives, the capabilities required and the impact on business operations, so as to be able to create commercial models which inform the business case.
You will be working closely with client business owners and finance teams, bridging the gap between business innovation and commercial value to delivery great, customer-centric and commercially viable strategies and propositions.
You will also act as a link between our Customer Transformation team and our Analytics & AI team to contribute to broader customer data and insights capabilities.
As a Senior Consultant, you will often manage a workstream, be responsible for deliverables within a project and be actively engaged in the Customer Transformation capability team.
At all grades, you will have a strong desire to be part of, and contribute to, the growth and success of a top-tier strategy, design, and transformation practice, contributing to our offers, knowledge and overall strategic goals. You will inspire clients on how to optimise their customer value propositions across all channels, helping to implement and maximise value of single view of customers.
What you’ll bring
• Proven experience in creating complex financial models to assess the value of customer-centric programmes and projects
• Experience across one or more of our target sectors, including Retail, Financial Services, Consumer Products and Telco & Media
• Passion for customer strategy, customer experience, CRM and loyalty
• Project management and team leadership experience
• You will have an understanding of how businesses work – across customer service, marketing, eCommerce, physical touchpoints (e.g. retail stores, bank branches), trading and IT departments. You will be experienced in delivering within large customer transformation programmes and smaller, agile cross-discipline projects.
• You will be comfortable articulating the value of the customer, their behaviours and motivations as a key part of any client’s growth and transformation strategy.
In addition, you’ll have experience in business consulting and project work, specifically one or more of:
• Commercial analysis and business case of customer propositions / offers
• Business requirements & process mapping
• Calculating and manage risks and dependencies as part of complex business cases and change projects
• CRM and Loyalty proposition design & optimisation
• Operating model design of customer functions
• Change management
• Functional understanding of a range of eCommerce, CRM, digital marketing, loyalty and physical channel (e.g. retail stores, bank branches) technologies
• Excellent communication skills, with the ability to interact with senior stakeholders and communicate complex problems and solutions
You’ll be passionate in supporting our clients to and design, deliver and optimise their Customer Experience in integrated and connected cross channel environments.
To be successful you’ll be intellectually strong with an excellent academic background, highly motivated, a self-starter, bringing a proactive, can-do attitude to project delivery, capable of working independently as well as in teams in our collaborative but sometimes demanding project environment. You’ll need to engage effectively with team leaders and managers on a peer-to-peer basis. You’ll enjoy being part of a team, working with others and helping to develop each other. In fact, you’ll thrive in this environment. You’ll demonstrate consulting professionalism and flexibility – you’ll be able to adjust positively to situations that involve changing tasks and/or location, shifting priorities or ambiguity.
Whilst you will have London as an office base location, you must be fully flexible in terms of assignment location, as these roles may involve periods of time away from home at short notice.
We offer a remuneration package which includes fixed salary, and in addition for Senior Consultant and above, you will receive variable compensation dependent on company and personal performance. We also offer flexible benefits options for you to choose to suit your own personal circumstances.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing & retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Capgemini Invent is an integral part of Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organisations to realise their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in over 50 countries. The Group reported 2020 global revenues of EUR 15.8 billion. People matter, results count.
In order to commence a role with Capgemini UK plc you will be required to provide documentary proof prior to joining the Company that you are entitled to live and work in the UK.