Who you’ll be working with:
Capgemini’s financial services specialists provide a complete range of services to help our clients capture sustainable business results. Our Financial Services Strategic Business Unit is a global organization which focuses on key financial services domains: Banking, Capital Markets, Insurance, Payments & Cards, Wealth and Asset Management, and Risk Management & Compliance. In addition to these domain areas, we have global practices that are dedicated to building innovative solutions in the areas of Business Information Management, Channels, Finance Transformation, Technology Development & Integration, and Testing.
We are currently seeking a top performing Business Architect with experience of working on business transformation & change management programmes within the Lloyd’s of London and London Insurance markets to join our successful Insurance Practice.
This is a permanent requirement within our Financial Services Business Unit and the successful consultant will be based in London.
The focus of your role:
Capgemini Financial Services are looking to recruit a Business Architect who has experience across the Financial Services industry and particularly in both Personal and Commercial Lines Insurance within the Lloyd’s of London and London Insurance markets.
You will be responsible for engaging with senior business and IT stakeholders in order to derive requirements from our clients and construct large business transformation programmes across various lines of our client’s business models.
You will utilise your existing financial services experience providing subject matter (SME) expertise to:
• Provide Lloyd’s of London / London Market consultancy services.
• Provide sales/pre-sales support for Lloyd’s of London / London Market sales opportunities.
• Work with Project managers to ensure timely delivery of programmes of work via both onshore/offshore models.
What you’ll do:
The range of activities that our Business Architect will get involved with is extensive and includes:
• Being an active member of the Capgemini Go to Market team helping to shape Capgemini offerings in the Lloyd’s of London / London Market space.
• Providing domain expertise to support the Capgemini sales teams and delivery of positive outcomes.
• Delivery of envisioning client solution workshops to understand client needs.
• Provision of business solutions for the challenges or problems in Lloyds of London / London Market clients (Insurers, Reinsurers, Brokers, MGA, Syndicate).
• Collaboration with technical architects to help shape appropriate solutions that are effective in meeting client needs and deliverable.
• Provision of domain expertise in working with the wider team regarding London Market application business solutions (for example Genius, Subscribe, LIRIS, ECLIPS) Modernization, Integration, etc.
• Provision of domain expertise in defining application enhancements and business solutions for incorporation of London Market Accelerators (for example Guidewire, Duck Creek).
• Participating in requirements definition workshops to support the business analysis team and working with customers and client stakeholders to understand and define business requirements.
• Validation of the design solution as meeting the business specification.
What you’ll bring:
• Personable and able to effectively interact with senior level prospect and customer executive teams.
• Strong experience and depth of knowledge of the insurance and reinsurance domain.
• Experience of working in the Lloyd’s insurance market / London Market and familiarity with relevant ecosystem and processes.
• Reasonable working knowledge or understanding of Placement, Post Bind, Accounting & Settlement, Claims, Bordeaux management, Reporting functions.
• Understanding of Lloyd’s of London / London Market regulatory landscape.
• Industry vision and strong thought leadership.
• Be able to work effectively on an independent basis as well as part of a multi–disciplinary team.
• Ability to collaborate & influence market stakeholders to help solve complex problems.
• Stakeholder management – interact with all levels of management, obtain buy-in and signoff and manage expectations.
• Ability to plan and organize own role effectively.
• Self–motived and outcome–focused.
• Experience working with teams of Project Managers & Business Analysts.
• Analytical and consulting skills.
• Strong written, verbal, and presentation communication skills.
• Articulates recommendations to persuade others.
• Be able to work with prospects and customers independently.
Why we’re different:
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-ground-breaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
What we’ll offer you:
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.