Capgemini Financial Services requires an experienced Risk & Compliance Business Analyst with stong Technical / Management skills in the area of business intelligence, data warehousing, reporting and analytics to work with one of our existing banking clients.
- Understanding the AS-IS regulatory report generation process
- Drawing end to end data lineage for the AS-IS reports
- Using tools like Viso or IBM Blueworks to capture the process.
- Creating data dictionary and glossary
- Source system mappings and understanding data transformations
- Regulatory experience is desirable but I would not say mandatory
- Good Communication
- Understanding of critical data elements, data domains etc
- Domain knowledge of Cards business and risk and regulatory reporting
- Differences between technical and business lineage
Demonstrate experience in a number of the following areas:
- Background in Financial Services within either Insurance, Banking or Capital Markets
- Experience in Risk, Compliance and Regulatory projects
- Experience or good working knowledge with at least one of the following Risk & Compliance areas:
Experience or good working knowledge with at least one of the following Risk & Compliance areas:
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organisation, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at http://www.capgemini.com/.
Rightshore® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, disability, family or care responsibilities, gender and gender identity, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race (which includes colour, caste, nationality and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief, sexual orientation, social or educational background. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Please let us know if you consider yourself to have a disability that requires an adjustment to help facilitate your application, interview or the joining process.
We would like to retain your details for approximately 24 months, in case any suitable positions arise during that time. However, if you would prefer us not to, please let us know.
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.