A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Job Title: Business Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Location: US IL Rosemont
- Analysis of business problems.
- Contributing design and development of solutions.
- Working with functional, industry and technical specialists on implementations and integrations.
- Working with customers and on teams.
Responsibilities and Skill-sets
- An inquisitive and analytical mind.
- Interest and basic knowledge with technology.
- Proactive and tenacious, a real self-starter.
- Innovative, creative and enjoys solving problems.
- An effective, confident communicator with all levels of seniority.
Disclaimer: Capgemini America Inc and its U.S. affiliates are EEO/AA employers. Capgemini conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era, special disabled and other covered veteran status. Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-